Ratings for Dr. Brox

She was terrible back in the 80's. I remember she told me that I was all water and that I was going to flood the world. I ended up having an emergency C-sec and my son weighed 9lbs. 8 oz. I'm only 5' tall. She would not listen to me when I told her that the baby was heavy and it was more than just water.Her lack of compassion and lack of knowledge caused me a tremendous amount of pain that was not required.,had I been taken care of properly in the first place. It's been a long time now and I will never forget the bad care that I got from this woman . She even wanted to charge me and extra 150.00 lol As if.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2014

I worked with this doctor. She was the devil incarnate to her staff. She was cold, calculating and lacked anything resembling humanity. She is all about the bottom line...PERIOD!! She used to have a breathalizer (a gift from her very subservient husband) because she had a habit of rushing off to deliver babies while ****. He gave it to her so she could check her alcohol level before setting off. Would any sane person want her delivering their precious newborn??? I think not!!!!Stay away from her if you have any desire for a doctor who is caring or compassionate.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2008

Well she must have changed then because when she was doing maternity back in 1984 she was terrible.I have nothing good to say, it was a nightmare!!

flag | Submitted April 2, 2008

Dr Brox is very thorough while being efficient. She has a very good bedside manner and is easy to talk to. I wish her availability were greater but would recommend her to others

flag | Submitted July 18, 2007