Ratings for Dr. Thomas G. Hospel

This doctor brused me off and ignored me when I told him that I was depressed when I went to see him the last two times then kicked me out of the practice and as a result I have attempted suicide 4 times. He knew I had suicidal tendencies and had problems when my former doctor left yet he did not screen me for suicidalness.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2011

Dr. Hospel and his staff are the best. You get right in and get the best treatment while your there.Dr. Hospel is very friendly and takes time to listen to you. Then he helps you in any way he can to get you on the right road to recovery. We would recommend him and his office staff to anyone. Over the years he and his staff have become like friends to our family. We know when we call we can get in to see him without a problem. He and his staff work great together. We would never change family doctors cause we feel he's the best. Always there when we needed him. My husband doesn't like doctors or dentist but he loves Dr. Hospel and trust him completely. He had a heart attack this past year and Dr. Hospel helped him through it all. Even if he just called us at home and asked how he was doing. He really cares for his clients and it shows. Mr. and Mrs. Frank Allen Galloway Ohio

flag | Submitted July 17, 2008

He is compassionate, skilled, and very helpful. I would recommend him highly.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2008

He is very concerned with billing more services through his sports physical therapy program downstairs and sent me there for treatment. Useless for me since I already knew the exercises and had had similar treatment and they had nothing new to offer. Didn't seem to be busy so I guess the Hospel is trying to cover his overhead by finding a problem and insisting treatment there.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2007

flag | Submitted July 18, 2007

Dr. Thomas G. Hospel's Credentials

• Univ Of Wi Med Sch, Madison Wi 53706 (Grad. 1995)

Top Hospitals in Dublin, OH