Ratings for Dr. Lawrence R. Cooper

Odd just gave me an odd feeling and not as knowledgeable as he should have been

flag | Submitted June 29, 2016

Dr Coopers office always returns my calls the same day. The whole office is pleasant and kind.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2010

Has been my doctor since 2003 and I have found him to be extremely caring and very devoted to his patients. If one can not afford medications that are needed and he has samples in the office, he will gladly give you samples. He has always followed up with me on test results so I too strongly disagree with the negative review the other party is giving Dr. Cooper. He tells you exactly like it is and while you may not like what he has to say, gotta give him credit for being honest. Rather have a doctor tell me exactly what it is instead of telling me what I want to hear.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2009

Dr. Cooper is my doctor for five years now and I have found him to be very detailed, caring and knowledgable. He has always followed up on my tests and I also think patients should take self-responsibility --- doctors cannot be everywhere! I would have to disagree strongly with the previous comments.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2008

Did not strike me as competent. Gave very cursory annual exam. Failed to order tests that should have been done, and didn't complete the lab form correctly so that I had to return to the office to have the forms corrected before I could have lab work done. When test results were seriously abnormal, failed to contact me.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2007

Dr. Lawrence R. Cooper's Credentials

• George Washington University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1993)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Santa Rosa, CA