Ratings for Dr. Thomas M. Amidon

Was very impresed with him, answers questions and listens to concerns, I would say he is one of the best!

flag | Submitted January 26, 2012

Best doctor I have ever had - bar none. He repeatedly went above and beyond the call of duty to help me with my heart health issues.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2011

Finest Doctor anyone could have. This Doctor is the sole reason I am here today. I know he said I wasa marathon runner by comparison to anyother who came thru his door. Well when the chips were down He came thru. May God give him the abilities to continue to be the genius he is. I;m talking about Dr. Thomas Amidon & me being alive. Thank You God for bringing me to this Doctor.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2010

WOW! I am so impressed and pleased with Dr. Amidon, who has a very professional but also a caring personality! I was very tense but he quickly made me feel comfortable. I have no problem to recommend him to anyone who might need his talent! I also like the fact that he treated his staff with due respect! He was highly recommended and I'm glad he chose to accept me as a patient!

flag | Submitted November 29, 2009

Dr. Amidon implanted a stent in my main artery 12 years ago. I have never had any problems associated with this operation. I am 72 year old now and I believe I owe my longivity to Dr. Amidon. He is probably 35 years old or so by now and saving many lives. I,d say see Dr Amidon and live longer.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2009

Dr. Tom Amidon is responsible for saving my life. After by-pass in 1985, he prescribed the correct meds, correct doses, vitimins, exercise (which I don't do), checks up on me every 5-6 months. If you need a cardiologist- there is none better!

flag | Submitted October 8, 2009

Great physician, deserving of yearly "Best Doctor" in Seattle awards. I went to him for preventative cardiology evaluation given a positive family history and she was very friendly, educational, and competent.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2008

Dr. Tom Amidon is an excellent doctor. He cares for his patients welfare. I recommend him very highly. I have been his patient for the past ten years and he always treated me with care and respect.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2007

Dr. Thomas M. Amidon's Credentials

• Duke University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1986)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Kalispell, MT