Ratings for Dr. Dan E. Goldschlag

After years of trying, Dr. Goldschlag made it happen. He will patiently explain everything every step of the way. I recommend him without reservations. I wish I had seen him first.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2015

Dr. Goldschlag is wonderful! He listened compassionately to me throughout my care. Dr. Goldschlag always followed up and made sure that I got the care I needed. Treatment with him is always understandable and straight forward. I highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted November 29, 2015

Soft spoken, very honest and patient - completely trusted him, his team and the team of doctors at Cornell since they work as a committee. Dr Goldschlag's nurses, especially Jamie, are wonderful, also including his assistant Shanise. Would not hesitate to recommend him.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2015

Amazing experience. Kind and compassionate. Excellent care! Very open minded to working though the process on my terms.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2015

Amazing incredible doctor. Kind caring knowledgable. Did not rush into heavy treatments. I am so appreciative of Dr G!

flag | Submitted November 17, 2014

I have been wrestling with infertility and my partner and I have found Dr. Goldschlag to be patient, kind, smart, open minded and most of all, honest (really important when navigating hopes and expectations). We initially saw Dr, Rosenwaks (also at Cornell) but found him to be hurried and inaccessible. His staff is terrific although the place is big and does require a lot of organization on behalf of the patient. I highly recommend bringing a notebook with you to every appointment and having on hand for each phone call- you'll need a lot of information as you go. Keep a list of everything: meds, who to contact about what, new protocols, et cetera. Good luck!

flag | Submitted October 15, 2014

Dr Goldschlag performed a hysteroscopy to remove a submoucousal fibroid that was preventing me from getting pregnant. I interviewed 3 top RE before picking dr. Goldschlag for my surgery. He was the only one who didn't suggest any heavy drugs before the surgery plus he put me under a light twilight anesthesia instead of a full one (which I was scared of) as the other drs suggested. Surgery went well, before I fell asleep I remember him touching my arm in a comforting way. He is straight forward, not of many words but kind and compassionate. I found him email on line and everything I sent him a question he made sure to call me back instead of sending me an email. I had surgery in August, I got pregnant in January (naturally). Tried to reach the dr. To give him the good news but never heard back. I was not too fond of his assistants though (at the time Shanize and another one with a similar name), I dont recall them being particularly helpful in any way.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2014

Follow up to my last post - I have a beautiful healthy baby boy - thanks to Dr. Goldschlag. He is the best!

flag | Submitted August 6, 2014

Dr. Goldschlag is wonderful! He's a kind, soft spoken man with the best bedside manner. I know he's crazed - that place is so busy - but he still takes the time to listen and answer your questions. He explains complicated things in a way that's easy to understand. I have been in his care for almost a year and a half and would highly recommend him to potential patients. I am about to start another fresh cycle and I am confident that Dr. Goldschlag will help me achieve my goal. CRMI's professionalism and care is unmatched. His nurse (Jamie) is phenomenal. His assistant Shanice is also very nice. They always return calls promptly. I have had to wait over my appointment time one a few occasions, but in the end the care I am receiving is worth it.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2013

Dr Goldschlag is a miracle worker!!! I went into see him thinking I may never have my own children due to endometriosis, thankfully my IVF was a success! he was amazing and answered all my questions, i never felt rushed. My husband and I are now pregnant with twins! we feel so blessed that we found him. He is an angel in my book ;-) don't waste time with anyone else...if you want your own child go to him! the best RE around!

flag | Submitted June 18, 2013

Dr. Dan E. Goldschlag's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Spanish