Ratings for Dr. Richard Weddle

This Dr thinks he is "Holier than thou" he doesn't take feedback seriously and act as if you are stupid and that you do not know what is going on with your own body. Do yourself a favor and google your symptoms and self medicate. You will be better off, because this "quack" needs his a** whipped to bring him back to reality! If the treatment leaves you worse off than the ailment, then that is not progress you dumba**!

flag | Submitted October 10, 2014

Dr. Weddle has treated me for several years and not only does he posssess optimum bedside manner, he will not leave a stone unturned in my quite complicated neuro care. He is a brilliant neurologist, a wonderful human being and I could not feel more confident resting in his care!

flag | Submitted October 25, 2011

This doctor is very compassionate and always gets back to you when you call office. He has called me at home after office hours.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2007

First saw me in Hospital, wrote in report he thought I was "Malinginiring" and that my wife and I had a "blase" attutude toward my uncontrollable shaking. Later my wife and I ..not Dr. Weddle discoved it was the Neurotin medicine I was takin that was causing the shaking. He still showed doubts toward us that it was the medication. I did not feel he took us seriously. I did not feel he was helpful in any way!

flag | Submitted July 18, 2007

Dr. Richard Weddle's Credentials

• University Of Mississippi School Of Medicine (Grad. 1974)

GHI