Ratings for Dr. Daniel S. McDonald

I love my doctor. He is so patient, comforting, and genuinely interested in the best care of his patients (& their unborn babies!)

flag | Submitted April 26, 2015

Fantastic doctor! He has delivered two of my three children. Was referred by my sister and family friend. Very knowledgeable about fibroid tumors and other gynecology issues. One of the best doctors you could ever have. I continue to refer family and friends to his office. The staff are always so friendly, polite, and helpful as well!

flag | Submitted October 26, 2011

Dr Macdonald delivered my third baby, and without a doubt, he was the most thorough I have ever had. He is a busy doc with many patients, yet he has time to be caring and communicate in a direct, upfront way that is very sincere. He put me at ease by advising me to follow easy steps during the pregnancy. Every bit of his approach is easy and non complicated.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2010

Dr. McDonald was fantastic when I had an ovarian tumor. He was upfront with the chance it was cancer and I'd need a total hystrectomy and oncology if that was the diagnosis. I was only mildly nervous on the day of surgery because he had prepared me with a good explanation on anatomy, physiology, and possible outcomes. I'd been to 2 prior gyn who never went beyond the basic exam. Dr. McDonald and his staff saved my life. I'm grateful every day.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2008

I love this doctor........he is the best very skillful , helpful, caring for each person

flag | Submitted December 9, 2007

Started going to him about a year before I got pregnant. He has great bedside manners, and I feel very comfortable with him. His exams are a breeze. Now that I'm pregnant, I have a lot of questions, and he never makes me feel like any of them are "stupid questions". My mom recommended him to me and I'm so thankful she did. I also just found out that I have a friend that sees him, it's no surprise he's so popular.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2007

Have been seeing him for over 15 years. He is extremely caring. He showed great care when he found my cancer. Best doctor you can have.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2007

Awesome! Great bedside manner as well. Can't wait for him to deliver my babies!

flag | Submitted July 18, 2007

Dr. Daniel S. McDonald's Credentials

• University Of Missouri, Columbia School Of Medicine (Grad. 1985)

Amerihealth