Ratings for Dr. Leonard M. Tyko

I was given several long forms to fill out when I entered the office. When I finished, I went up to the woman at the office desk. She told me they didn't accept insurance and said,"I always say that at the beginning." Had she said they didn't accept insurance at the beginning, I would never have filled out the forms. She was not very nice about my being shocked. I did not see the doctor and would not go to a doctor who did not accept insurance. I was shown no courtesy at all.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2012

Unbelievably bad experience had by our family. Insurance problems, calls not returned, no willingness to meet our request that a bungled insurance claim on the part of the office staff should be split between ourselves and the office. Just excuses of one sort and then the other. A $1,300 responsibility turned into a $3,300 final amount. We're asking our regular dentist and orthodontist to stop referring patients to this office, and we suggest everyone stay away. We were even told having to pay an additional $2,000 was already a discount!

flag | Submitted October 6, 2011

flag | Submitted July 18, 2007

Dr. Leonard M. Tyko's Credentials

• U Of Tx Med Sch At Houston, Houston Tx 77225 (Grad. 1998)

Altius Health Plans