Dr. Gregory Bidinosti

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Gregory Bidinosti

Dr Greg is always available when we have had emergencies, like a child falling down stairs. We knew bones were not broken but he was in such pain. Greg had us bring him in immediately and when we left he was bruised but pain levels were diminished by 90%. Thanks for the great care.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2015

Dr. Bidinosti is an extraordinary chiropractor! I've been to many over the years, but Dr. Greg is the best. He always takes the time to talk to me and explain my problems in a way that is easy to understand. He has tons of experience and has really helped me to feel better.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2014

This was our first experience with a Chiropracter and we would recommend Dr. Greg and Rockway Chiropractic to everyone!! Everything was clearly explained in a compassionnate manner and all our questions were answered. Thank you for being terrific with my teenage daughter and winning our trust.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2013

We have been seeing Dr. Greg Bidinosti for over ten years as a family. Kind, caring, compassionate about his patients and their back care. He has been great with my children from a young age and instilled in them a sense of how important spinal care is. He has always gone above and beyond to accommodate our special needs and schedules. Honestly, very fair rates and money well spent for us (even without any coverage for Chiropractic care). Very glad to have been referred to him!

flag | Submitted June 12, 2013

I have been seeing Greg since he started at Rockway Chiro. He is professional and compassionate and has a great sense of humour which is always appreciated when someone is hurting. He and his receptionist are the best. I have worked in the health care field for over 30 years and know quality care and that's exactly what Greg provides.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2012

Dr. B is very knowledgeable and helpful. He was very successful in helping me recover from chronic injuries I sustained in an old car accident. He took the time to help me when no one else could.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2010

I have been a patient of Dr. Bidinosti's for many years. He has always been very professional and of great service to me and my family. Excellent chiropractor.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2010

Terrific chiropractor. Very helpful. Very knowledgeable. Very professional. Would recommend without hesitation.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2009

Dr. Greg helped me through my pregnancies and the difficult months following. My back has always been trouble for me, but Dr. Bidinosti helped to keep the pain to a minimum and get me back to normal quickly.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2009

Dr. Greg Bidinosti is a rare find. I've been seeing him regularly now for a couple of years to help keep me in top shape for work and sports. I wouldn't be able to live and play as hard as I do without his skill and expertise. Thanks Greg!

flag | Submitted February 7, 2009

Dr. Gregory Bidinosti's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Greg Bidinosti lives and has been practicing in Kitchener, Ontario, since 1995 after graduating from the University of Toronto and the Canadian Memorial Chiropractic College. Dr. Greg was inspired to become a chiropractor by the great care he received from his own chiropractor when he was a child. With motivation to help kids live healthier lives, Dr. Greg has pursued additional training in the assessment and adjustment of children and expectant mothers, earning a Fellowship from the International Chiropractic Pediatric Association in 1999. Dr. Bidinosti is also the past President of the Waterloo Regional Chiropractic Society, a proud member of the Ontario and Canadian Chiropractic Associations, and the Canadian Memorial Chiropractic College

• English

• University of Toronto (Grad. 1991)
  • Canadian Memorial Chiropractic College (Grad. 1995)

• Fellowship from the International Chiropractic Pediatric Association - 1999