Ratings for Dr. Julie F. Hartung

I've seen Dr. Hartung for over 20 years. She is always attentive, helpful and kind. She pays attention to the whole person. I think she's terrific and would recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2011

Horrible experience! Went into labor 2 days before scheduled c section at 40 weeks. (Had previous c section). Went to hospital and was sent home once because "no cervical change" (not even delivering vaginally. Went in again 10 hours later when contractions never stopped and became closer and harder. Dr Hartung refused to come in to deliver me. I was admitted as my scheduled c section was to be at 0700 next am. By that time I was in agony, my regular Doc arrived and was livid with Dr Hartung's decision not to deliver me. Went immediately to Operating room and my son was born 8 pounds, stressed and meconium stained. Followed by respiratory problems due to delayed delivery and transported to a NICU at our Children's hospital. I wouldn't let Dr Hartung take care of my pet rock. My son is now 3 and thriving despite the insults he and I endured that horrible night. I told her I thought I would have to be in a 3rd world country to receive such poor care.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2009

I was pregnant with my 3rd child when I had to find a new doctor in this area. I was assigned to Dr. Hartung, and I just LOVE her! She is wonderful! She has a great attitude and always seems to care what is going on with me. She always takes the time to ask my other 2 kids if they have any questions also. She is the best! I would recommend her to anyone!

flag | Submitted July 18, 2007

Dr. Julie F. Hartung's Credentials

• University Of Missouri, Kansas City, School Of Medicine (Grad. 1983)