Ratings for Dr. Patricia E. Patterson

Seldom have to wait very long. She always spends a great deal of time talking with me about symptoms and solutions, considers the whole person and environment. Never makes me feels she is too busy for me. She returns phone calls herself rather than relay a message through the nurse. Very professional. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2009

Wonderful, caring, patient, been seeing her for about 5 years. HIGHLY RECOMMEND

flag | Submitted December 7, 2008

Dr. Patterson was late causing me to wait nearly an hour past the scheduled appointment but then she spent nearly half an hour in examination and discussion of my symptoms. Most doctors only spend a couple of minutes with a patient so this was unusual in my experience but afterwards I felt confident that she understood my symptoms and concerns. She followed up personally to relay test results and recommendations intead of having the nurse do it.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2007

Dr. Patricia E. Patterson's Credentials

• Bowman Gray School Of Medicine Of Wake Forest University (Grad. 1993)

Updates

• 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=113910'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 4.4

February 5, 2014
  • First Name changed from "Patricia" to "Patricia E."

April 8, 2012