Ratings for Dr. Lina F. Kanj

She is a very good doctor, I would recomend her. She is very observant.And very nice and smart..

flag | Submitted July 17, 2013

On top of being extremely knowledgable and helpful, she has a very warm, caring bedside manner. There is usually a long wait of 30 min to an hour, but she is worth it.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2011

Dr. Kanj is great. Her medical staff is great. Her billing/front desk staff could use some improvement. They do not take credit/debit cards and I have been double-billed for a visit/procedure, or have shown up for an appt to find I have a balance that I was unaware of since I had not received a bill. (That is really inconvenient since they don't take credit and I don't carry a checkbook). The bills themselves are not easy to interpret either. Good thing I like her so much.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2010

I am very pleased with Dr. Kanj's treatment of my young child. She is efficient and knowledgeable while also careful to treat my child kindly and try to alleviate her fear. Her office staff are also very compassionate with my child. My only fear is Dr. Kanj could stop seeing pediatric patients.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2009

Dr Kanj is a fine doctor that shows genuine concern for her patients. I also feel she is quite competent at her profession. Unfortunately her business is not run well. Her scheduling staff have mixed up my appointments on 2 occasions so far. I have received calls about pathology findings only to be called two days later and told again that I needed to make appointment, when I had already made an appointment the first time they called. Another very annoying thing is that for some reason she does not accept credit cards which means I have to file all my copays for my flex plan manually instead of using the flex credit card. I mean really who carries a check book any more!

flag | Submitted September 24, 2009

I had been to several doctors for a scalp problem and was losing my hair, most just looked at me stupid and had no clue. Dr Kanj was genuinely concerned, listened to me, and asked questions. Ultimately, she helped me and my condition was treated and healed!! SHE IS AWESOME!

flag | Submitted April 9, 2008

Takes awhile to get the appointment, but, if you need to have a small procedure it can be done right then and there.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2008

Dr. Lina F. Kanj's Credentials

• American Univ Of Beirut, Fac Of Med, Beirut, Lebanon (Grad. 1988)