Ratings for Dr. Vijay Sheshadri

Dr. Sheshadri is amazing! He performed my C-section in 2014. I cannot say enough good things about him and his practice.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2017

Dr. Sheshadri performed my hysterectomy 3/11. He has been wonderful. He explained everything in detail and answered all questions. He has a very kind manner and I would recommend him to any of my friends.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2014

Dr Sheshadri delivered my daughter in 2011. He made it from his office to the hospital AND delivered my baby in 9 minutes. That's awesome!

flag | Submitted January 5, 2013

Dr. Sheshadi delivered both of my daughters now ages 5 and 11. He is and always will be my favorite Doctor. I have recommended him to more than 10 of my friends and family and they all love him too!! Can't say enough good things about him!

flag | Submitted January 11, 2012

Put it simple, Dr Sheshadri is wonderful and one of the best doctors in the town. I was nervous going to a male Ob/Gyn but when i met him, his professionalism, warmth and knowledge in the subject has completely floored me. I recommend Dr Sheshadri very strongly.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2011

Dr. Sheshadri is absolutely amazing. I cannot say enough good things about him and his practice.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2011

Best High-Rick OB out there! Great use of medical knowledge, commonsense and intution.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2010

He delivered all 3 of my kids by c-section and we could not be more happy. He also removed a small lipoma after my first child. The scars are so small it is amazing. When my husband called with an emergency once, they even recognized his accent and knew us by name. As indicated by other reviewers, there is a long wait sometimes which can be frustrating and a few of the office employees can be rude BUT the nurses are wonderful and the Drs are the best. I recommend them to my friends all the time. The time they spend with each client and the personal touch is great.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2010

Dr Sheshadri delivered both my children & saw me throughout both pregnancies- I was a little nervous about having a male OB- but felt comfortable as soon as I met him. He's very professional, and easy to talk to.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2010

He delivered my little girl in 2000!!! The most amazing doctor and he made me feel completely comfortable.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2010

Dr. Vijay Sheshadri's Credentials

• Med Coll Of Ohio, Toledo Oh 43699 (Grad. 1995)

Top Hospitals in Cary, NC