Ratings for Dr. Brendon B. Hutchinson

Brendon missed a common diagnosis; misdiagnosed, and then mistreated me. Even when a lab provided the accurate diagnosis and that was uploaded into MyChart, he overlooked the details and then was dismissive when my wife and I pointed out the accurate information to him.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2017

this is only the second time he has treated my daughter because i wasnt happy with her MD and wanted a second opi.First thing i noticed was he was happy in a good mood i didnt feel rushed. he really listened to her symtoms and talked about them.he wrote a note for her to make the issue easier at school he gave her meds and he even looked up to make sure the med wouldent effect the other meds that she is on my daughter is a teen and gets uncomfortable easy when we were leaving she said why cant he be my doctor he is cool!

flag | Submitted November 19, 2010

Dr. Hutchinson has been my GP for close to 7 years. His staff is dependable, knowledgable and they return phone calls. On any appointment I have had, I have never felt rushed. He explains everything thoroughly and answers questions.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2008

Dr. Hutchinson is funny and knowledgeable. His nurse Teri is just fantastic, funny and knowledgeable as well. I generally do not enjoy the company of people who give me pap smears and tetnis shots, but they're good people :)

flag | Submitted August 18, 2005

Dr. Brendon B. Hutchinson's Credentials

• St Louis Univ Sch Of Med, St Louis Mo 63104 (Grad. 1995)