Ratings for Dr. Diane P. Barrett

Dr Barrett took my issues seriously when several other doctors failed to do so for many years. Surgery revealed several conditions that fortunately were not life threatening.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2014

Dr. Barrett delivered my son in 2008. She is the best. I had a misdiagnosis from other doctors and she found out what was wrong and helped me get everything in order so I could conceive.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2011

Dr. Barrett and Speyer are the greatest OBGYN doctors that I have ever had!! They are both so nice and helpful!! I have not had a chance to meet the third doctor in their practice, but I'm sure they would only hire the best!!

flag | Submitted October 20, 2011

Dr. Barrett is no nonsense, tell it like it is, but without being mean or unaccommodating. When I went in to have my little girl, the nurse assigned to me was AWFUL! Dr. Barrett got me a different nurse asap and was very reassuring throughout. She is a fantastic OBGYN and I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2011

Dr. Barrett was very friendly. I was there for an annual exam. She talked with me before the exam, wanted to know any concerns I had, etc. I felt comfortable and cared about. Bedside manner means a lot to me. The exam was quick (something that's always appreciated!) The front staff seemed a bit unprofessional/immature with the ease of talking about personal life in the workplace, but they were nice enough, just young and sometimes that comes with inexperience. Waiting room is small, but sufficient. We spoke for about 10 minutes in her office before the exam (then about a 15 minute wait in the exam room as she finished speaking with another patient while I changed. Walls were a bit thin so I could her her talking without trying to. When the exam was over she was quick to leave, but that's only because we had spoke before and I had no concerns so our appointment was over. Dr. Barrett made a good first impression. I would reccomend her.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2011

Really one of the best ob/gyns I've come across in the Northern Virginia area.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2011

I've been trying to find a good gyn for almost the last 20 years- since my favorite one left the area. I have gone through several (some awful and some mediocre) and am thrilled with Dr. Barrett. I feel that she takes your concerns seriously. She gives you options with her recommendations. I am so happy to have found her.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2011

Have been seeing her for years.Nurses are good.lady at front desk is horrible...she is sitting there to collect money. Doc has good knowledge , but as someone said very easy in giving fertility drugs without any follow up or concerns. Had an emergency, no one from her hospital responded and i had to rush to ER. If you are all fine then she is good.If not i wldnt recommend. Am changing her for sure.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2011

Dr Barret is a good Doctor. We refer her to our friends. Thankyou!

flag | Submitted February 9, 2011

The doctor and her staff is really without patience. they have very busy schedule to make money, not to care about patients,even she is very knowlegeable, she might not have time to explain to you about your situation.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2010

Dr. Diane P. Barrett's Credentials

• George Washington University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1998)