Ratings for Dr. David D. Allen

My family has used Dr. Allen for about 10 years and we have all been more than happy with his services, his staff and the comfortable atmosphere of his office. He listens to our concerns, makes sure we understand what is causing our problems, what the treatment will consist of, and what results we should expect. He has always been very thorough. He even asks about family members who have been in recently to make sure they are feeling better. Dr. Allen isn't like other doctors; he remembers details that other physicians don't even hear. We have all been very pleased with his caring attitude.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2012

I saw Dr. Allen for weight loss. The cost was supposed to be $150 which included exam, diet plan and 3 months supply of weight loss medication. Basically, Dr. Allen calculated my BMI, wrote a prescription for weight loss medication and I was out the door in less than 15 minutes. I later got a letter from Dr. Allen saying I needed to loose weight and reduce calories. Duh. I did not find his visit helpful and feel I blew my $150 cash required payment. They refused to file my insurance since I was in for weight loss. Will not be back.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2011

I had a wart burned off my nose and I was pleased with the work. It healed great, no pain, no scar.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2010

I left the office (patient) today due to the fact the police were called due to Dr. Allen yelling at someone in the staff and threatening them!! I'll NEVER return to this place

flag | Submitted September 3, 2009

I went to Dr. Allen when I moved to Allen years ago and didn't have insurance. He made an accurate diagnosis of strep throat and provided me what I needed to get over the illness so that I wasn't hurting as much financially. I've been going to him ever since and make sure any time my job changes insurances that he takes it.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2009

Dr. Allen has been my doctor since I've been in Texas. (4 years) He's one of the best doctor's I've ever had and Brandy his assistant is very helpful!!!

flag | Submitted February 27, 2009

My family has used Dr. Allen for several years and we are very pleased.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2009

Crude staff that is supported by the doctor.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2007

Dr. David D. Allen's Credentials

• U Of Tx Med Sch At Houston, Houston Tx 77225 (Grad. 1988)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Allen, TX