Ratings for Dr. Bruce M. Bell

Kind of an odd arrangement. I was sent to the hospital for CT of head with an earache but nobody explained why. My sister is a radiologist and I called her to see what was up. She told me to throw away the order, and got one of her Fellows to write me a IAC MR (?) that was done and showed waxy build up. Nothing explained. Kind of strange. First time there. Nice guy, I liked the doctor, would go back if needed.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2010

Dr. Bell was nice and seemed like he knew what he was talking about. The end of the visit it was very rushed and he wasn't very informative. I was at a lost of what I was diagnosed with and was given no remedies that I could do. Be aware of Dr. Bell referring you to the convienent placed chiropractor next door. I always thought that doctors were against this non-science procedure. By having minor back pain, I learned later that I should have been referred to an orthopedic md, an ear/nose/throat doctor or even go and get an x-ray. I'm not sure if Dr. Bell is golfing buddies with this firm that is next door or not. It just seems a little weird to go to the doctor for a throat and ears issue and get recommendation to see a chiropractor. I would not recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2008

Our family really likes him. He does a lot of referring you to other people.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2007

Dr. Bruce M. Bell's Credentials

• University Of Cincinnati College Of Medicine (Grad. 1972)