Ratings for Dr. STEPHEN M. Sanders

Dr. Sanders and his team utterly failed to have a follow up visit with my wife after her miscarriage, which is standard procedure, even though she called with concerns several times. A visit to her former OB in Salt Lake revealed she had an infection. Dr. Sanders also told my sister in law she would never have children. She now has 3.

Submitted February 21, 2017

I love Dr Sanders and his staff. I have never had a long wait, he takes to time to answer questions, his staff is polite and helpful, and he has literally saved my life and my oldest child during delivery. He is so calm too, he helped us so much and was so compassionate and calm that I just knew everything would be alright. When I had a miscarriage and was bawling in his office he comforted me. When I was rushed to the ER he was there to hold my hand and help me out. I was a wreck and as soon as he walked in the room I knew it was going to be all right! Dr. Sanders rates way above 5 stars in my book!

flag | Submitted December 15, 2016

Dr. Sanders is always very friendly and helpful. He makes me feel comfortable during my visit.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2016

Dr. Sanders takes time to truly address my concerns. He is a very caring physician.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2016

Dr Sanders is the best! Welcoming and there to answer all my questions. I would and do recommend anyone needing an OB/GYN to him!

flag | Submitted February 24, 2016

I love this office and Dr. Sanders is a wonderful, caring doctor!

flag | Submitted February 24, 2016

Excellent staff and Dr. They were so kind and made me feel comfortable.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2015

I love Dr. Sanders! He is so caring and compassionate! He takes the time to really listen and makes you feel so important. He is the best doctor ever!!!!

flag | Submitted November 10, 2015

Dr. Sanders is the best doctor! He is always caring and makes sure I understand all he has told me. I would highly recommend him to everyone!

flag | Submitted November 9, 2015

Dr. Sanders is the best! He has always answered all of my questions with great knowledge. I trust him with my life. His staff is always friendly and goes above and beyond for all patients. I would recommend him to anyone looking for OB/GYN care.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2015

Dr. STEPHEN M. Sanders's Credentials

• Baylor College Of Medicine (Grad. 1998)

Delta Dental