Ratings for Dr. Edward M. Kleiner

This so called 'doctor' is a drug addiction and pervert! He claims to want to help young women with opiate addiction but he instead puts them on more drugs and begin washes them. They should close him down!!

flag | Submitted July 16, 2017

great staff very helpful explaining diagnosis and resulting aftercare strongly recommend

flag | Submitted June 22, 2017

Treats all young women with extra attention. He's a PIG! THEY ALL FOR FIR IT BECAUSE HE'S A DOCTOR! just because you have MD after your name doesn't mean your wealthy. He is BROKEN. He has been in & out of rehabs himself so he can relate to addiction but he takes advantage of niece young women. LOSER!

flag | Submitted August 23, 2016

simply the best, very thorough, takes his time with you, explains everything

flag | Submitted July 10, 2014

Excellent physician. Always very thorough and up to date with his treatments. Spends plenty of time going over your needs and testing. This is why he runs late. Much rather see someone like that, than the in-out-thank-you-very-much-goodbye type. If you call and check about the schedule, the staff will be happy to call back when your appointment slot is approaching and let you know when to arrive. Works great for us, we live only 5-10 minutes away. And those charges...were just that, charges. Doesn't look like they went anywhere. This country is where you are INNOCENT until proven guilty. Never affected our patient loyalty and never will.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2011

Cash only for Suboxone tratment. Be ready to wait 2 hrs minimum. CHECK CHARGES PENDING AGAINST DR. kLEINER. iS THIS GUY REALLY A DOCTOR. DRUG DEALER IS MORE LIKE IT

flag | Submitted March 26, 2011

I went to Dr Klieiner after weeks of pain in my hip and back - he was a great help - its 3 days later and I only have 1/2 the amount of pain

flag | Submitted February 26, 2011

Dr Kleiner is AWESOME! My husband I go in for "joint visits" I'm almost 50 years old & this is the first time in my life I actually look forward to my visit. I feel better emotionally & physically. Dr. Kleiner speaks to us on a down to earth basis and explains EVERYTHING so you don't walk out thinking WTF? I so highly recommend him to anybody, especially if you have any type of joint or muscle pain as his background is in that field. I also applaud him for his dedication to the FD/ PD and our Military personnel.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2010

Dr. Kleiner treats you as a pay check and not a patient.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2010

Dr. Edward M. Kleiner's Credentials

• New York College Of Osteo Medicine Of New York Institute Of Technology (Grad. 1996)

Delta Dental