Dr. Jana K. Rasmussen

Ratings for Dr. Jana K. Rasmussen

So happy with my breast reduction results. GREAT STAFF (love jenny) welcoming office and dr. Rasmussen always knew what she was talking about

flag | Submitted June 19, 2014

Dr Rasmussen has been very accurately described in all the previous posts. I am a surgeon myself and know obviously what qualities a good doctor should possess. . and she has them. She is very nice, well spoken, intelligent, confident , caring and skillful in what she does. She fraxel lasered some scars for me and although I am still healing I feel it should work well. Highly recommend .

flag | Submitted March 4, 2012

Removal of basal cell carcinoma (with frozen section) on forehead. Dr Rasmussen is a perfectionist, and did an excellent job making sure the suture line on my forehead is barely noticeable now that it has healed! She has removed 7 or 8 for me on my face in the past 15+ years, and I have ALWAYS been extremely happy with the results. No one else will ever touch my face! Thank you Dr Rasmussen!

flag | Submitted February 10, 2012

Dr. Rasmussen allows plenty of time to explain the procedure, go over alternatives, and answer all questions. Her work is amazing and she is simply the best.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2012

I have been a patient of Dr. Rasmussen's since 1994, when I was 25 years old, and I am still a patient today. Dr. Rasmussen is patient, thorough, meticulous in her explanations and procedures. I have had (3) surgical procedures and botox/fillers. I currently live in GA and waited until my trip back down to FL to go see Dr. Rasmussen and ONLY her. I trust her completely. She will not do any bizarre work. You will not walk out with stripper breasts or looking freaky. You will know everything about the procedure and all your questions will be answered. It is worth the consult fee to pay for her time. And that she has rights at fine and established hospitals is a bonus. I would never go to a surgeon who didn't have rights or did such surgeries in an "office". I highly recommend going to see Dr. Rasmussen.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2011

Dr. Rasmussen is AWESOME! She is very professional, prompt and has a terrific bedside manner. I would recommend her for whatever procedure you opt to have. She completed my procedure and in the process found out I had breast cancer. With her assistance I was lead to a wonderful 'team' of doctors and am 7 years cancer-free today. I owe her my life. Thank you, Jana. ~Tami

flag | Submitted June 26, 2011

From my first phone call to Sandy in the office, to my first meeting with Dr. Rasmussen my experience was superior. After having waited 30 years to decide on this procedure, needless to say I was very anxious. Dr. Rasmussen's confidenct attitude and expertise instantly put me at ease, before and after my surgery. She skillfully laid out what to expect and things went just as she said. I was at ease and my only regret is not doing it years ago. She is meticulous about her work and it shows. She was always available in person and by phone when I needed her. Awesome experience.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2011

Excellent care,highly competent and willing to spend extra time to explain and do thorough work

flag | Submitted March 7, 2011

Dr. Rasmussen is up front and honest, kind, caring and personable, and medically expert. I've been a patient for almost 20 years and have complete confidence in her in every way. She receives an "A" rating from me!

flag | Submitted February 25, 2011

Dr. Jana K. Rasmussen's Credentials

• Univ Of Ks Sch Of Med, Kansas City Ks 66103 (Grad. 1979)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal