Dr. Clark A. Zeddies

Outstanding Staff Badge
World Class Punctuality Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Clark A. Zeddies

I believe Dr. Zeddies is a wonderful doctor. He has quickly diagnosed as well as referred us to amazing surgeons. He even set our daughters broken wrist himself. I trust him with our six children 100%. HOWEVER, his staff is less than desirable. From appointment scheduling, to PA's they are rude and very put out. I tend to deal with it because we like Clark. But beware, sadly the support staff is lacking!

flag | Submitted August 9, 2014

Dr. Zeddies did not order the proper tests needed to diagnose my father. Once year later, with the same systems, my father now has advanced cancer, requiring multiple surgeries and chemo. This could have all been avoided with a proper diagnosis one year ago!

flag | Submitted June 15, 2012

Dr. Zeddies is our family doctor and has been for over 15 years. My wife and I have always been treated with tremendous professionalism and respect. We trust him. I believe that he genuinely cares about us. I also believe that he is a realist; honest and straight forward. He is a compassionate man, a family man, and an all around good guy. I think Dr. Zeddies deserves a top rating as a general practitioner.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2012

Dr zed dies is just a great doctor. He listens and fully explains his views on things we ask about

flag | Submitted December 6, 2011

Dr. Zeddies is the best doctor my family has ever seen! He never rushes you. You are important to him when you go in to see him. He's very professional and thorough in finding out what is troubling you, He tells you all the different options you have available to you. He is on-time 98% of the time and when he is behind, he apologizes for it. I sent my mother in law to him and she loves him as well. (and she's 72 years old). He's the BEST! You won't be dis-appointed! I seriously, can not say enough good things about this doctor!

flag | Submitted May 30, 2009

Dr. Zeddies is one of the nicest and most patient doctors our family has ever been to. He takes time with his patients and is caring and professional. I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2007

Dr. Z is great. What a throwback to what Doctors are supposed to do, he takes time to understand what ails you and talks to you like you are a human. Just a great experience and what a great Doctor.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2007

Dr. Clark A. Zeddies's Credentials

• Wayne State University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1987)

First Health Network