Ratings for Dr. B. Todd Schaeffer

Great doctor,and wonderful staff . Dr. Schaeffer is very professional and care for his patients . I had a great experience with my surgery and I feel great thanks to Dr.Schaeffer.I would highly recommend this doctor and you will not get dissapointed .

flag | Submitted July 26, 2018

Worst physician visit I have ever experienced. Absolutely did not involve the patient in the decision making process. Had very sarcastic answers to simple questions and concerns about the procedure. Therefore I cannot rate his knowledge because he did not explain anything to me. Put the blame on the patient when the procedure did not go as quick and straightforward as he wanted. Staff was excellent.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

Dr. Schaeffer was wonderful. I felt well cared for. My problem was diagnosed and I am on the mend.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2016

Broke my nose and needed the bone set back to being straight. Dr. Schaeffer did a great job!

flag | Submitted August 12, 2016

When I first consulted Dr. B. Todd Schaeffer about having surgery for a deviated septum I was quite skeptical. For years and years I suffered with severe congestion and constant nose blowing. I didn't really believe it would help, but I decided to trust and went through with the surgery. I am so happy, I get through my morning, I get through dinner and do not have to blow my nose. That is not all he did for me, I now look years younger and have a pretty nose. I am very happy with my results. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Dr. B. Todd Schaefer. CJK

flag | Submitted July 21, 2016

The staff is always professional and helpfull. The facility is top notch. The nurses and doctor Schaeffer took great care of me. They were able to make time for me during a busy day when I was having some issues and needed to see the doctor.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2016

The staff took me in for the first time in the same day. The doctor was very good at his craft and knowledgeable. a very pleasant experience for once.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2016

I've been to many doctors over the past 20 months since I had a Works Comp accident . I had a blow out fracture of the lower orbit of my left eye ,my head and my face has never been the same since. After meeting Dr Schaeffer and his staff , I finally can say after all these months ...Thank God for Dr. Schaeffer . He listens to you , he takes the time to explain everything to you . He is so knowledgable and an expert in his field. His staff Francine and Marisa are great , eager to help you , especially with my injury being a Workers Comp Case . I highly recommend Dr. Schaeffer , you will not disappointed .

flag | Submitted May 26, 2016

Only ENT worth seeing. Ever. I've been to a lot. Dr. Schaeffer came highly recommended to me. I did the research and found that everything is was told about him was true. He'said an expert in his field for a reason.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2016

Dr. Todd Schaeffer is an amazing physician. He performed bi-lateral turbinate (nasal) surgery on me 5 years ago and my husband 3 years ago. Most recently, Dr. Schaeffer performed cosmetic eye surgery on me removing the fatty tissue under my eye. I was more than pleased with the results. It was painless in spite of just having local anesthesia. The healing process was quick and you could hardly see any marks. Dr. Schaeffer is very professional and knowledgeable. He answered all my questions and addressed all my concerns. He takes the time needed for all his patents. His staff are friendly, warm and professional, most especially, Francine Schnabel, his practice site administrator. My whole family goes to see Dr. Schaeffer and/or his partners for our medical needs. I highly recommend Dr. B. Todd Schaeffer. I promise you won't be disappointed.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2016

Dr. B. Todd Schaeffer's Credentials

• Mount Sinai School Of Medicine Of City University Of New York (Grad. 1980)

GHI