Ratings for Dr. Cynthia A. Wilberding

Worst doctor I've ever seen. She refused to listen to my issues, ignored what I tried to explain as wrong. She demanded her own agenda and did not consult me. She decided for me. I wanted to try to correct my issues without drugs, she wanted me on life long drugs. She offered no help. She also has a huge attitude, got angry with me when I questioned her. She also "found" issues with me after I refused her Statin drugs. I won't be darkening her practice door again, I can promise and I would not recommend her to anyone who values their health without drugs.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2014

Dr Wilburding is super rude & sarcastic if you DARE to ask her a question about your medicines or treatment.You will RUDELY be informed by her that she's a very experienced doctor & if you're going to question her then go somewhere else. She is SUPER RUDE & did not listen to my health complaints or give me proper treatment. She has NOT helped me at all & I feel worse. She had NO COMPASSION for me & was very rude to me on every visit. I could deal with her hatefulness IF she had helped me to get well but she has not. Every visit Dr Wilburding tells me,"JUST SHUT YOUR MOUTH NOW! I'VE BEEN A DOCTOR FOR 30 YEARS DON'T EVER QUESTION MY DECISIONS!THE MEDICINE I PUT YOU ON IS NOT WHY YOU ARE HAVING HEADACHES! MEDICINES RARELY EVER HAVE BAD SIDE EFFECTS! TAKE THE MEDICINE ANYWAY OR GO FIND ANOTHER DOCTOR!" I would not recommend this quack to anyone. I will find another doctor. Hopefully one that will listen to me & give me proper medical treatment that helps me.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2013

I was very surprised to read this evaluation- Dr.Wilberding is in fact one of the most compassionate doctors I have ever had and I wouldn't think of seeing anyone else.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2007

poor bedside manner. extremely rude and condescending. she really feels she is very important. she stresses the fact that she is a physician but she misdiagnosed me. her mistakes made my hospital stay longer than it should have been and cost me money. she did not like for the nurses to bother her or call her at night. she is rude and just plain lazy. she doesn't like to be bothered or be asked questions. she is abrupt and is in and out in a matter of seconds.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2007

Dr. Cynthia A. Wilberding's Credentials

• Wayne State University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1983)