You may also like

Rate Dr. Ricardo R. Martinez

Dr. Ricardo R. Martinez's Ratings

My heart beats because of Dr. Martinez. Literally! Dr. Martinez responded to an emergency call on a Saturday afternoon and for the next month made sure that I received the BEST care possible while recovering in the hospital from several heart episodes. This same level of care has continued for the last six years. Equally impressive has been the commitment and care that he always extends to my family. And as if all this isn’t enough, he has the best P.A. ever. Robert Henning is an amazing compliment to Dr. Martinez and between the two of them, they always get it right.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2884139].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 3, 2015

I met Dr. Martinez years ago during the scariest night of my life; when I had a sudden heart attack! He saved my life and has been taking wonderful care of me since. He is extremely knowledgeable and keeps up with the medical advances. He is very patient, compassionate and reassuring and takes time to explain his treatment plans. I was truly blessed the day I met Dr. Martinez. He is everything you would want in a respected cardiologist and so much more!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2721281].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 13, 2015

Dr. Martinez is the most compassionate doctor I have ever met. From the first moment I met him, I felt like I had known him a lifetime. He is an extraordinarily skilled doctor who will do everything in his power to make you whole, or as close to that as possible. No matter the severity of your illness, he will treat you like you are his number 1 priority. He has also instilled these traits to his staff and he is a 10 in my book !!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2164145].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 30, 2009

I am heart patient, with serious vascular problems, with 14 stents, not enough room to list all my problems for last 2 years. Dr Martinez has been incredible, Dr Martinez & Dr Lopez are reason I am alive today, I have had so many emergency situations, they were always there personally. 100% support with ALL my medical problems, when my right leg was amputated 7/24/07, they helped make arrangements and called every day(was sent to Tampa)to check on me, they are the most incredible Drs I have ever seen.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2164144].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 26, 2008

I am a nurse who adores this doctor .His patients also love him..His bedside manner is wonderful.He is patient with his patients.Other doctors could learn alot from him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2164143].votes_count ]]