Ratings for Dr. Ricardo R. Martinez

I totally disagree with other Dr Martinez ratings. I was scheduled for a surgery and a certificated was required by the Sarasota hospital. For more than a week, my Dr, the hospital and myself in person requested his input, the response was always "we will send it today by the end of the day", but Nothing was done, the surgery was cancelled by the hospital, by the time was was able to reschedule it I lost several hundred dollars in airline tickets and went through a lote of personal trouble

flag | Submitted April 16, 2019

Dr. Ricardo Martinez has been my cardiologist for more than ten years. I have found him to be highly professional, personable, concerned and with the highest level of medical skill. He has saved my life on two occasions and I will be forever in his debt. He and his staff and partners have always been responsive, timely and skillful.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2018

My heart beats because of Dr. Martinez. Literally! Dr. Martinez responded to an emergency call on a Saturday afternoon and for the next month made sure that I received the BEST care possible while recovering in the hospital from several heart episodes. This same level of care has continued for the last six years. Equally impressive has been the commitment and care that he always extends to my family. And as if all this isn’t enough, he has the best P.A. ever. Robert Henning is an amazing compliment to Dr. Martinez and between the two of them, they always get it right.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2015

I met Dr. Martinez years ago during the scariest night of my life; when I had a sudden heart attack! He saved my life and has been taking wonderful care of me since. He is extremely knowledgeable and keeps up with the medical advances. He is very patient, compassionate and reassuring and takes time to explain his treatment plans. I was truly blessed the day I met Dr. Martinez. He is everything you would want in a respected cardiologist and so much more!

flag | Submitted February 13, 2015

Dr. Martinez is the most compassionate doctor I have ever met. From the first moment I met him, I felt like I had known him a lifetime. He is an extraordinarily skilled doctor who will do everything in his power to make you whole, or as close to that as possible. No matter the severity of your illness, he will treat you like you are his number 1 priority. He has also instilled these traits to his staff and he is a 10 in my book !!!

flag | Submitted January 30, 2009

I am heart patient, with serious vascular problems, with 14 stents, not enough room to list all my problems for last 2 years. Dr Martinez has been incredible, Dr Martinez & Dr Lopez are reason I am alive today, I have had so many emergency situations, they were always there personally. 100% support with ALL my medical problems, when my right leg was amputated 7/24/07, they helped make arrangements and called every day(was sent to Tampa)to check on me, they are the most incredible Drs I have ever seen.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2008

I am a nurse who adores this doctor .His patients also love him..His bedside manner is wonderful.He is patient with his patients.Other doctors could learn alot from him.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2007

Dr. Ricardo R. Martinez's Credentials

• Spanish

• Howard University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1993)

Top Hospitals in Punta Gorda, FL