Ratings for Dr. Keith O'Connell

What a great doctor. He is a truly genuine caring ,concerned professional .

flag | Submitted January 24, 2017

I and my family have depended on Keith O'Connell for 25 years -- always satisfied and grateful for his care of us. In addition to a fine back adjustment, we benefit from his positive nature and great sense of humor. His counsel is good and true and trustworthy.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2013

Dr. Keith is the best Chiropracter around. He is the real deal. See him if you want to feel better. His attitude is so positive and helpful.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2013

Keith is an outstanding Chiropractor that I have been going too for over 20+ years. He not only relieves pain, corrects my posture but also has alleviated sinus infections as well as colds. I totally believe as long as you are in alignment you whole body is healthy.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2013

friendly staff, very busy office, very helpful treatment. Dr. Keith is warm and friendly.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2012

Incredible chiropractor. Had long term pain in my lower back, went to visit and Dr Keith managed to solve. I now go ever couple of weeks or so for a check up and have had no back problems whatsoever - a very different situation from before I visited him. Top notch individual also.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2012

Doctor Keith is very knowledgable and we have been going to him since 1985. My wife was in a car accident and has to be adjusted bi-monthly. She could not get any other chiropractor to move her bones without considerable pain. Alan and Candace Barnes

flag | Submitted November 11, 2011

Dr. O'Connell is great. I would highly recommend him to anyone!

flag | Submitted September 8, 2010

Dr. Keith is not only a great Doctor but also an outstanding person as well. He is extremely thorough with his explanations, understanding with his patient's concerns and issues and most importantly, extremely knowledgeable! His approach is perfect for the entire family and his treatment plans, very simply stated, work! Thank you Dr. Keith!

flag | Submitted August 5, 2010

Best doctor EVER!!!! My ENTIRE family is under his care...and I mean aunts uncles cousins sisters and so on! Truly cares for his patients. In my opinion the best chiropracter in Bergen county!

flag | Submitted July 17, 2007

Dr. Keith O'Connell's Credentials

• Sherman College Of Straight Chiropractic (Grad. 1983)

Centene