Ratings for Dr. Geeta Gupta

Dr. Gupta has misdiagnosed my daughter 2 times now. It is to the point that if we call and she is the doctor on call, we try again the next day. The first time was for ear infection (my daughter now has tubes, and actually ended up in the hospital the first time she missed her diagnoses) and the second was for a throat infection.What I find the worst about her is how easily overwhelmed she is by fussy children. My daughter is fussy to begin with, and when she is sick she can be quite the handful, as most children are. Instead of finding a way to calm her and make the visit less scary, she gets impatient and does help you meet the common goal. The sad thing is that they have an AMAZING doctor in the same office that she could stand to learn a lot from. So please, if you want an accurate diagnosis for your child, try and see another doctor. FYI, she is at both the Tiny Tots locations in Montreal so be sure to ask who is on call before going in.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2013

Very bad experience with Dr. Gupta. She miss diagnosed my son twice! My son ended up in the ER because she miss diagnosed him, not once but twice!

flag | Submitted February 20, 2013

dr gupta geeta, sorry in adv to bother but taking use of this page as v r not able to contact for a fortnight efforts. v expect your kind ^& +ve favour to share some informations if you have/want for writing a thesis on late dr Prabha Khetan... requesting all staff reading this too - to help us plz. v will visit this rating page soon.. once again sorry for any type of unconvienience due to us. waiting for kind reply..

flag | Submitted January 21, 2013

She doesn't like when people ask her questions.The clinic needs some renewal for sure it's really old and not clean at all !!!!!

flag | Submitted March 15, 2012

I took my 20 month old daugther to see Dr. Gupta due to high fever, loss of appetite and pain. When Dr. Gupta examined her, she said, that both ears were clean and the throat looked great too. Meanwhile, my daugther was feverish and crying in pain. Dr. Gupta said she couldn't see the problem and sent me to the ER. She thought it could be a bladder infection. Once the ER doctor examined my daughter, he told me that she had a SEVERE ear infection with PUSS in the right ear, a slight infection in the left ear AND the beginnings of a throat infection. He sent us for a chest x-ray to rule out pneumonia. Needless to say, Dr. Gupta is the worst pediatrician I have ever met. She examined my daughter like she was picking out oranges at the grocery store. She didn't care. I wouldn't trust any prescription given to me by this incompetent and inferior doctor. I waited hours at the ER for an ear infection that, had Dr. Gupta been working properly, been detected hours before. She should be fired.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2012

She expeditely examined my 16 months old with wrong diagnostic. Not even taken vitals (temperature, oxygen/saturation). She apparently "faked" listening lungs since she was shaking/trembling so much, that there were no way she could have heard anything. Next day I went to hospital and found baby had major PNEUMONIA and was taken on priority needing aided oxygen. Also, Gupta did looked in ears and said everything was fine, but next morning the hospital doctor found double-otitis, BUT he first had to clean wax and unblock ears since we couldn't see anything, hence Gupta didn't even looked the ears after all! This doctor is incompetent and should be investigated by the collège des médecins.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2011

She didn`t take time to examine my daughter and do the general check up properly. Her only interest was to sign a form for her! NO WAY, I don`t want her to be my daughter`s m.d.!!I don`t understand, why and how, is she working at club tiny tots!?!She didn`t inspire any professionalism at all!!

flag | Submitted September 8, 2011

I went to Tiny Tots with my daughter and grand daughter and she dismissed my 3 month old grand daughter's symptoms saying she'd never seen that before and she would consult with her colleages and call my daughter back. My daughter asked her if she should go to the Children's and she got insulted and said 'no'. My daughter ended up at the Children's Hospital emergency when my grand daughter spiked a fever of 38.8 for 24 hours. She didn't take the time to assess properly, she didn't answer my daughter's questions and dismissed her concern. My daughter is an RN and knew better. Good thing she went with her instincts. She really shouldn't be practicing. I know easily 4 people who have encountered similar problems with Dr. Gupta. I hope she reads these reviews maybe open her eyes that she shouldn't be practicing anymore.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2011

She misdiagnosed my child! I'm not a doctor however I know you must examine a child before you perscribe any sort of medication. A trip to the Montreal Childrens helped my son immensely. She should not be practicing anymore.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2011

What do you call a MED student with a 98% avg and one with a 60% avg? DOCTOR! So yes, Dr. Gupta and I am using the term loosely is most likely the 60% Doctor. She misdiagnosed me saying that I would be depressed for the rest of my life, then after taking blood tests she realized that I was suffering from a thyroid condition. My mom had complained of upper back pain in 2009, was sent for x-rays by Gupta a mass was apparently present but we were not told at the time and today my mom has full blown cancer of the lung and cancer of the secum. Way to go Dr.Gupta!!! You call yourself a doctor! ****! The only thing you do well is swipe that Medicare card. How do you sleep at night? YOU ARE a horrible DOCTOR! Disgusting!

flag | Submitted January 14, 2011