Ratings for Dr. Jack B. D'Angelo

Very good with children, and extremely thorough and attentive.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2015

Other doctors threw one drug after the other at me, along with endless side effects, but Dr. D'Angelo helped me find ways to deal with my chronic pain and keep drug use to a minimum. He is so patient and cares deeply and always available.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2014

Dr. D Angelo is the best doctor I have seen for my arthritis he knows everything about pain and helps me find ways to deal with my everyday. I recamend him to everyone I know.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2014

I have been seeing Dr. Jack for quite sometime. He is a wonderful doctor with the patience of a saint...he take his time with me and tries to find alternatives to help me with my pain. I do not want Pain Killers, and he does not advocate them anymore....people do change, and he has made the change to a better doctor, with maybe less patients, but its quality not quantity that matters. We just love him. Christine and the staff are wonderful also. NO it's not a noisy practice with bossy nurses that run the place, like other Drs. I go to...This is tranquil and serene.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2014

Was referred to Dr.D'Angelo by my primary for pain management as I have RSD. I am in excruciating pain 24/7. I was on vicodin but my primary saw it was not working well for me. Dr. D'Angelo told me to take ZERO pain meds as people need higher and higher doses until nothing works for them. THIS is pain MIS-management. Needless to say, got a second opinion. Now on morphine patch and pain-FREE for 12 years, same dosage 25mcg.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2014

Hardly has patients for reason. All he can offer is medication for pain, then treats you like a drug addict by drug testing you. Very few patients so has to make money drug screening (kickback). Has nothing to offer. Board Certified Pediatrician who claims he is pain mgmt. Has no credentials for PM. Only focus is drugs - gives them and treats you like addict. Used to be caring doctor but now has no patients due to practice of being a drug monitor. But has no expertise to offer help in any other way.

Submitted May 7, 2014

fantastic doctor! caring and knowledgeable made me feel better just by talking to me. Also he referred me to another doctor that I needed after sending me for blood tests. No one else did this.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2013

Many pain patients may not be happy here. He works hard to keep you off of medications. He doesn't push particular treatment he works with what works best for the patient. He sees the whole patient and function rather than a diagnosis code.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2013

I find Dr. D'Angelo to be extremely pleasant and helpful.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2012

I was not impressed with Dr. D. when I saw him for a pain condition. He comes off as a "know-it-all", but he did NOT do what was best for me. Changed P/T doctors after seeing him twice.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2011

Dr. Jack B. D'Angelo's Credentials

• St George'S Univ, Sch Of Med, St George'S, Grenada (Grad. 1985)