Ratings for Dr. Bradley C. Hill

Polite and professional .. They care and want to do what's best for you

flag | Submitted January 13, 2016

They are polite and the practitioners are very concerned with making pain better. They are not about writing pain scripts and thats all so if that is what you want dont come here. This office is for serious seekers of being out of pain and not for people looking for drugs. I would not go elsewhere and love this clinic.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2016

This is the worst doctor I have ever seen. He didn't even ask about my pain at all. Amber was also rude and just pure mean. I am 34 yrs old and have gotten pain pills from a doctor 5 times in my entire life and they both treated me like a drug addict immediately. Beware of these 2! There are definitely better doctors somewhere else!

flag | Submitted April 30, 2014

I received back injections from him. I am in more pain now than I was was to begin with! Do yourself a favor, find another doctor!'!

flag | Submitted November 9, 2013

Prompt service. Great caring manner. Calming attitude. Takes your mind off the fact he is giving you a shot!

flag | Submitted March 24, 2010

I agree totally with the first person who rated this so called doctor! I only saw him once and waited over 4 hours for less than 10 minutes of him telling me about himself, not asking me about me and my pain. I told him 3 times I couldn't take Valium & when he scheduled an MRI (at their vacility, of course!), he sent the nurse back in with a prescrip for guess what...1 pill of valium!! He left my husband angry and me crying when we left his plush office. BEWARE!!

flag | Submitted June 22, 2008

This doctor and his practice are all about the money. He perpetuates treatment so he can collect from the insurance company and yourself. He wanted me to pay a $40 copay to get the name of a surgeon! Are you kidding me? Patient Beware!!!

flag | Submitted July 17, 2007