Ratings for Dr. Bradley R. Nau

My daughters have seen Dr Nau for 18 and 16 years. He has always been a great source of care and comfort to our family. I would and have recommended him to every friend and relative I have. The only reason he may not be punctual is because he spends the time necessary to make sure he has thoroughly examined your child and explained the issue at hand. I've enjoyed having such a respected person caring for my children. I hope my girls are as lucky to find a pediatrician such as the one they had.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2015

Dr. Nau is wonderful!! My son had a serious issue. Testing went on for months. Dr. Nau was sincerely concerned. He made several phone calls to my home to discuss his plan. He worked with other doctors to come up with a plan. He was just plain AMAZING!! I drive 40 minutes just to have him as the pediatrician. I highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted December 9, 2012

Dr Nau was the pediatrician on duty when I gave birth. He laughed at the fact I had a birth plan and said "these things are a jinx!". When my baby had jaundice, he decided he needed formula even though he did not. When he left, the nurses helped me pump. I would NOT recommend Dr Nau to anyone. If you want a compassionate doctor, Dr Swanson is wonderful.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2011

Has always been knowledgeable when we had questions. He really cares about his patients. My kids give him a score of 100!

flag | Submitted February 12, 2010

Dr. Nau was my pediatrician for 5 years. He showed efficacy, care, and a passion for his job. He is the best example of an overall doctor I know, and is one of the reasons I'm going to medical school.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2009

Dr. Nau is so friendly and helpful! He is very knowledgable and truly cares about the well being of your children!

flag | Submitted September 29, 2008

Dr. Nau is a great Dr. He is great with parents and children alike.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2008

Dr Nau is very knowledgable, keeps things in perspective for the family, talks in "English" so that the family understands. Dr Nau is willing to spend the time necessary to ensure all the family's questions are answered so that they understand. He is not quick to administer a medication unless it is absolutely necessary. He keeps the cost of the medication in mind when prescribing as well. Dr Nau is patient, approachable, kid-friendly, and welcoming.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2007

Dr. Bradley R. Nau's Credentials

• Univ Of Ia Coll Of Med, Iowa City Ia 52242 (Grad. 1981)

Top Hospitals in Ames, IA