Ratings for Dr. Shreekant K. Tripathi

I am shocked at these other reviews. Dr. Tripathi is kind, compassionate, very professional and very dedicated to his work. His aesthetic eye is great, and he pays a lot of attention to detail. I would not hesitate to have surgery from him again. He is honest and well respected--I have even referred him to many of my friends.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2014

This doctor should redo his hypocratic oath to do no harm. He should not practice. He has left me disfigured with his facelift.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2013

I had a breast lift w/small augmentation and a tummy tuck. My breast came out ok, but not the real fullness I desired and my tummy tuck, the cut is crooked, he didn't liposuction enough & have these rolls on my waistline.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2010

This Dr. did a minor scar revision on my son's face from a minor bike accident over 15 years ago and left his face scarred much much worse. My son is in his 30's now and still lives with this terrible scar. I will regret the decision of allowing this Dr. to operate on my son for the rest of my life.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2009

I had liposuction with this man. He took too much fat from my aleady VERY thin physique. He made dents and crevices where there were none. He created cellulite where none existed. He ruined my gluteal folds. He ruined my life. He does not know what he is doing. What he should have done is turned me away. He used poor judgement to make a buck. He is rude and has no bed side manners. Choose your doctor wisely. Remember you can never go back in time!

flag | Submitted July 17, 2007

Dr. Shreekant K. Tripathi's Credentials

• Mp Shah Med Coll, Saurashtra Univ, Jamnagar, Gujarat, India (Grad. 1972)

Kaiser-Permanente