Dr. Michael Stifelman

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Michael Stifelman

I have nothing good to say about my experience with Dr. Stifelman and his staff. The office is a factory devoid of any warmth. After surgery, I could not sit for 2 months. When I went for an office visit and wanted feedback on my condition, I was greeted with " see the wound Dr." I later called up the office as I was having pain which was affecting my walking. This was on aThursday and I begged for an appointment. They told me to come in THE FOLLOWING TUESDAY. I ended up in the emergency room that night with a severe bacterial infection and was in a rehab facility for 6 weeks, getting infusions 3 times a day. Is this the sign of a caring doctor? I would never recommend this facility to anyone.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2018

Dr.Stifleman was highly recommended to us by an acquaintance. After seeing two other doctors , both offering different opinions about the course of action my husband should take to remove the tumor on his kidney, we knew within a very short time we had found the perfect doctor for my husband’s surgery. He took the the time to explicitly explain what the pre and post surgery would entail. He answered all our questions without losing patience when we asked the same ones over and over again so that we could feel reassured. He is a kind, caring, and compassionate doctor with exceptional skills- hence why there are so many 5 star ratings.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2017

Dr. Michael Stifelman recently performed a kidney surgery on me at Hackensack University. It was a great success. Thank God for Dr. Michael Stifelman. He was my fourth Doctor I went to. He is the best. Pure and simple. May God bless him.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2017

Dr . Stifleman was the first physician I interviewed for my prostatectomy. I thank god each day for his brilliant skill and god for sending me to him. 20 months out I am cancer free. There are no words to describe my gratefulness to him. You will not find a more competent caring individual. May god continue to bless him for all the people he will help.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2017

After learning that I had a small mass on my kidney that was suggestive of renal carcinoma, I researched nephrologists in the metropolitan area. Dr. Stifelman was recommended by several doctors as being the best. When I met with Dr. Stifelman I was impressed with his warm demeanor. As he reviewed my scans he explained that my mass was located in a difficult position but he felt he could remove it doing a robot assisted laparoscopic partial nephrectectomy. That's exactly what I was hoping for and he did it successfully sparing a good portion of my kidney. I am grateful for Dr. Stifelman's outstanding surgical skills and impressed with his natural ability to relate to his patients in a calm and comforting manner. I was fortunate in that my renal mass was benign but we couldn't discern that without excision. The referring doctors were right-- Dr. Stifelman is simply THE BEST !!! Ann Friedman Riverside, CT at my

flag | Submitted April 22, 2017

3 weeks ago Dr. Stifelman performed Robotic Pyeloplasty surgery on my daughter. All went very well and she is recovering now. Dr. Stifelman is brilliant surgeon, knows exactly what needs to be done. Very important is that he was always available via e-mails to answer any questions/concerns. Amazing Doctor!

flag | Submitted January 27, 2017

Dr Stifelman recently performed a robotic Pyleplasty on me at Hackensack University Medical Center for a UPJ obstruction. Dr Stifelman is the absolute best. Brilliant, patient, great beside manner and nice! He visited me the day after surgery and was accessible whenever i needed him. He saved my kidney. I highly recommend him and already have to friends and family!

flag | Submitted December 13, 2016

I think DrStifelman is a great Dr. He is very knowledgeable and made sure that we understood everything that was going to happen before my boyfriend's surgery. I highly recommend him

flag | Submitted October 30, 2016

Dr. Stifelman performed two robotic assisted surgeries on me this year (2016). Within one and one-half weeks I was back to work. It is my understanding that he has performed over two-thousand of such surgeries. The bonus is he has an easy-going and relaxed personality which makes for a productive patient-doctor exchange.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2016

I recently had a partial nephrectomy done. Dr. Stifelman took the time to explain everything to me with patience, no matter how many times I asked the same question. He made sure that I fully understood what to expect during the surgery and then during recovery. I was very fortunate to have found Dr. Stifelman. I talk very highly about him to all my friends and would not hesitate to recommend him. Thanks so much to you and you staff.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2016

Dr. Michael Stifelman's Credentials

• Albert Einstein College Of Medicine Of Yeshiva University (Grad. 1993)