Ratings for Dr. Alfred Shtainer

I was able to receive Dr. Shtainer on the weekend and avoid going to the ER. His staff is very professional and the facility has all modern technology. He made a diagnosis the same visit and was able to treat me. I highly recommend this practice.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2018

Very professional and knowledgeable. Highly recommend. Dr. Shtainer took his time and made the calls that were necessary to find out results from other offices.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2017

My appointment was the same day that I called and the office staff was able to accommodate my schedule. I was able to get all my tests done in the doctor's office the same day. All testes were performed by Dr. Shtainer himself. I would recommend this office.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2016

Dr. Shtainer saw my father who doesn't speak English and explained everything to him in Spanish. He was able to explain to my father what his labs and CT results were and he also called me to discuss treatment. My father was very satisfied. Thank you.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2016

I have seen 2 Urologists who treated me with several courses of antibiotics which only affected my stomach and did nothing for my discomfort. Dr. Shtainer did special cultures and found the cause of my problem. I was better after his first treatment.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2014

I visited 2 Urologists before coming to Dr. Shtainer and he was able to nail down my diagnosis. He was able to have all my medical information in his electronic medical records and he gave me a copy. He also gave me his personal cell number if I had any questions.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2013

This Urology Practice is unprofessional,has staff with no manners or respect for its patients.Worst of all, they are dishonest in their billing methods.After my visit,I kept getting calls from the office biller telling me that since I have a $1,500.00 deductible on my policy,I will need to pay for the procedure out of my own poket.On her innitial call to me,I explained to her that this was the first time any doctor has ever mentioned to me that I have any sort of deductible.She insisted that I call my Insurance and verify whether I have a deductible or not.She told me to consider myself warned that if there is a deductible,I will have to pay it.She called me a few times more after that and continued to harrass me for the deductible.Then the ductor called himself asking me to pay the deductible.Then I called my Insurance, who told me that I have absolutely no deductible what so ever and gave me a ref#.I call the Dr. to give him ref# and herd no apology from him on the way I was treated.

Submitted July 13, 2012

Straight forward and to the point, Dr. Shtainer found my problem and solved it.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2011

Unprofessional doctor, provided on me test without explain to me and then I must to go to the another urologist because of all mistakes he did to perform the tests and after tests complication I had. Never ever come back.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2011

Very knowlegable and was able to diagnose my problem when other urologist couldn't.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2010

Dr. Alfred Shtainer's Credentials

• Arabic

• Mount Sinai School Of Medicine Of City University Of New York (Grad. 1988)