Ratings for Dr. Nirit Rosenblum

Dr Rosenblum herself is fine, however her office is TERRIBLE. It takes weeks to even get them to return a call to schedule an appointment, they can't fit you in for a month or more. Then you get there and wait over an hour past your appointment time before you see the doctor. (I have been 3x so this was not a one-time they-were-maybe-having-an-off-day experience.) They switched my prescription on me without notifying. Did not respond to faxes or calls direct from the pharmacist. ALWAYS RUDE in every interaction.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2016

My experience with Dr. Rosenblum was a favorable one. She's presentable caring and is knowledgeable in her field. There was some wait (1 1/2 to 2 hrs) but not uncommon for this field, overall she's an excellent doctor and surgeon. I would refer her to friends & family.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2014

Not only did I have to wait 3 months for an initial appointment but I was required to fill out a 20 page questionnaire that took 2 hours of my time before the visit. When I arrived I was told that the doctor was running 30 minutes behind. After 30 minutes I checked back and was told that now the estimated wait time was an additional hour. I demanded to see the office manager and was told that there were still 3 patients ahead of me - one hour? - another lie. They claimed that Dr. Rosenblum shared one examination room with another doctor and they have to alternate. What? She doesn't even have her own exam room? Are we in Calcutta? I mean really!! I demanded my copayment back and told them that I had no interest in starting a relationship with a doctor who has zero respect for my time. I'm supposed to wait 3 hours to see her? Who does she think she is, God? There are plenty of great doctors, don't put yourself through this.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2012

Dr. Nirit Rosenblum's Credentials

• New York University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1995)

Healthnet