Ratings for Dr. Larry L. Pack

After I had a near fatal snowmobile accident and put my femoral head thru my pelvic wall. No hospital wanted to take me via medivac let alone a surgeon willing to try to make it possible for me to walk ever again. Dr. Pack was very honest pre op about the 3 options he could encounter in surgery, 2 surgeries and 26 hours of surgery later I have like 30ish screws and 8 plates in my hip. After much PT and many months later I could walk and even run short distances (limited by a blood clot in my femoral artery). 8 years later I only have scars and some SI joint pain as lasting effects ( SI joint pain has started over the few years not right away) so to those of you who have bad things to say about him are way out of line. You don't like his bedside manner??? He's a Dr. Not a comedian. (Although I found him pleasant) your son's finger hurts??? Tell him to man up, why are you going to such a skilled Dr. for a broken finger?? He's a great surgeon that's what he does. I'd send anyone to him

flag | Submitted April 29, 2012

Dr. Pack is a very skilled surgeon. He performed my arthro -knee surgery, and when it ran into complications he was able to correct the problems that arose. I highly recommend him. We miss him in Fenton!

flag | Submitted February 25, 2011

My son broke a bone in his hand. The bone that goes from your ring finger to the wrist in Junior High School. Dr Pack set the bone (he said), then put a cast on it. After cast got hard, he took another exray. I could see the bones were not lined up at all and the bone were it was suppose to meet was offset. I mentioned it and he said it will be fine at his age. Well my son is 22 years old and his ring finger knuckle is still indented and has pain and a calcium deposit at the break.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2009

Dr.Pack is one of the best doctor's around he is very good and has a great sence of humor. I found him quite charming in the O.R I had to have a knee replacement and they couldn't put me to sleep and he talked to me the whole time explaing what he was doing.His office is over booked because he is such a good doctor and he takes his time with each patient checking each one out very throughly..Great doctor and excellent surgeon .

flag | Submitted June 15, 2009

Dr. Pack has one of the worst bedside manners I have ever experienced with a physician! His attitude is horrible and if you want a doctor who will listen to you and take what you have to say seriously, STAY FAR AWAY from Dr. Pack. He may know what he is doing, orthopedically, but he has absolutely NO people skills. The wait time in his office is horrendous, my first visit I was not seen until over an hour after my appointment time!

flag | Submitted January 18, 2008

This doctor is exceptional. He is VERY detailed and caring.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2007

Dr. Larry L. Pack's Credentials

• Wayne State University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1974)

HealthPartners