Dr. David C. Olson

Ratings for Dr. David C. Olson

I saw many doctors, trying to find the best care for me when I became pregnant, I visit 4 other hospitals and I have to say, I got luck! When I was delivering my baby, Dr. Olson was on call, because of him, I was not induced as I should have been, I wanted to wait for a few days and he listened to me, helped me to find out my baby was OK, and he was, I was, my delivery was great, he is the best, I'll never forget this moment in life and the great nurse I had, Julie, from Portugal at BWH.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2011

after 2 bad experiences with Ob-Gyns when I was pregnant, I was referred to Dr Olson by a friend and am I glad I did! I had a high-risk pregnancy and the only reason me and my husband didnt panic was because Dr Olson was so confident in his diagnosis, he explained everything in detail to us and always patiently answered our zillion questions in the visits. He was very knowledgable and had a pleasant manner about him. He was thorough in all tests needed during my preeclampsia and always reassured us that the baby would be born fine inspite of it. Would recommend him to anyone who is pregnant. We have moved further away from his clinic now but I would go only to him for my second pregnancy too.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2008

Dr. David C. Olson's Credentials

• University Of North Dakota School Of Medicine (Grad. 1987)

Oxford