Ratings for Dr. Dean Monty

Great staff... professional and competent! I have referred my family to his office also!

flag | Submitted January 13, 2016

Dr. Monty has been by dentist ever since I was born and he's amazing, staff is always friendly, punctual and he is extremely knowledgeable and talented.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2015

Dean has been my Dentist since I left the Canadian military him and his staff have always been Outstanding there is no way to express how great his practise has been to me and my family over the years.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2015

Wonderful dentist with all of us, including my special needs daughter.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2015

My family loves Dr. Monty and all our experiences have been great.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2015

Great dental office and a great dentist. Everyone is friendly and informative.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2014

Dr Monty is amazing! Very caring personable and gentle. Never feel a thing when he freezes! He goes out of his way to explain what he is doing and when there are options to make he explains each one for well informed decision making.Staff are all great, fun and friendly. Many of my friends go to him as well and all have had only positive experiences at Dr Monty's office.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2014

Tried many times to make an appointment and office always busy or went to voice mail or waited in hold until hung up on. When finally spoke to someone told there was a 2 month wait for next appointment. Gave up and finding a different dentist.Very poor service.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2013

Dr. Monty has been our family dentist for many years now. He's pulled 2 problem teeth for me, he takes his time, doesn't just yank it out so you suffer later, after he pulls your tooth, there is no pain, might take awhile if crooked roots, (one took 1 hr, another took 2) but he will do it gently but thoroughly, can't say enough good things about this dr and staff!

flag | Submitted December 1, 2011

A great dentist who is always friendly and personable. Very accomodating when I had a dental emergengy.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2011