Ratings for Dr. Felicia A. Wagman

Dr. Wagman delivered my baby and she is the best doctor i have ever delt with my entire life... i love her

flag | Submitted June 22, 2015

I have seen her for the last 6 years and Thank God I found her. She is excellant! Great Bedside Manner, Caring, Concerned, Listens, Helpful! Calls to explain personally, returns calls. Great Doctor! Can't say any of that about the others I had to endure for the 35 yrs prior to finding her.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2012

I've seen this doctor 3 times and she has never seen me at my scheduled appt time. My first visit I was in the office for a total of 3 hours for a simple pap exam. My second I didn't even get into an exam room until I'd had been waiting and hour and 15 minutes and continued to wait (half naked) for another 45 minutes as she wisked in for 5 minutes only to leave me for another 30 minutes. I will not be seeing this doctor again

flag | Submitted January 6, 2012

Love Dr. Wagman! She has helped me for the past 6 years and has been awesome!

flag | Submitted November 21, 2011

I would not recommend this dr if you wish to have a low intervention/ natural/ vaginal birth.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2011

I have been going to Dr. Wagman's office for 5 years since she took over for Dr. Anderson. She has always thorough, knowledgeable, and caring. She takes time to explain what is going on and makes sure you understand before you leave. She has always had fantastic nurses and eventhough I know longer live in the area, I will continue to see her on a regular basis.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2010

I have been seeing Dr. Wagman ever since she took over for Dr. Anderson. She, like Dr. Anderson before her, is the most caring, intelligent docs I have been to. She called me herself to follow up on a fairly routine visit...a nurse could have called with the same info. Love her!

flag | Submitted October 20, 2009

Dr. Wagman has been my Ob-gyn for approximately 5 years; she located tumor on left ovary, cyst on right, and referred me to endocronlogist for thyroid based on her physcial exam of me; all items not found by other docs. I think Dr. Wagman and nursing staff is excellent.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2009

The first post is rating her on stuff that has absolutely nothing to do with Dr. Wagman's abilities as a doctor(by the way, Dr. Wagman's office isn't responsible for resubmitting denied claims to the lab, that should be the lab's responsibility.Dr. Wagman doesn't own the lab or do billing for them. As the poster stated,her office DID take care of THEIR claim). Dr. Wagman is a very knowledgeable about her field. She is caring, respectful, and thorough. She delivered my daughter back in 2006 and I couldn't have asked for a better doctor. I have recommended her to other people and all who have seen her agree.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2008

Received a letter stating it was time for an annual exam, so I went in had an exam and was later billed by the lab and Dr. Wagman's office stating my insurance had expired. I received multiple different bills that were all different. After spending hours calling the insurance company, lab, and Dr. Wagman's office I finally inform the of their mistakes and they say they will fix it. Dr. Wagman's office quickly fixed their bill, but I continue to get bills from the lab. The insurance company tells me the doctor's office needs to resubmit the billing papers for the lab work. But when I talk to Dr. Wagman's office I continuously get the run around and have to deal with very rude and inpatient people who refuse to talk to me. They basically will deal with me until they find out their office already received their part of the money. Then they don't even bother fixing the lab fees that are incorrect. So I keep getting bills that I can't afford. Dr. Wagman is less than sympathetic.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2007

Dr. Felicia A. Wagman's Credentials

• Temple Univ Sch Of Med, Philadelphia Pa 19140 (Grad. 1997)