Ratings for Dr. James Jens Black

I've been seeing Dr. Black for about 5 months and I cannot recommend anyone as high as I would rate him. He has a terrific bedside mannaer, is empathetic, professional, and is very confidennt of results. I feel very happy with my reconstruction thus far and trust Dr. Black 100%.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2009

Easygoing friendly doctor, makes you feel at ease. Through in everything he does.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2009

Dr Black is a very skilled plastic and vascular surgeon. He is very knowledgeable, personable, caring, and he takes the time to answer any and all questions. He is NEVER condescending and never makes you feel rushed. His Staff is very professional and helpful as well. I have recommended him to several people and they have all been very happy with their results as well.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2008

Have gone in for BA consult. He spent over an hour with me and didn't make me feel rushed. Throroughly explains BA procedure, risks, and options. Reassuring manner. Considering him as my PS. Staff is friendly and helpful.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2008

I have been extremely satisfied with my experience with Dr. Black and his office staff!!! I would definitely recommend him! He is a personable and honest doctor. He was also empathetic to my feelings. He went out of his way to be available when I was having difficulties.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2008

Dr. Black specializes in the DIEP (Deep Inferior Epigastric Perforator) breast reconstruction surgery. He performed a bilateral DIEP on me. He did an amazing job and I am extremely pleased with the results. He is meticulous, careful, skilled, and has a calm and reassuring bedside manner. I have met several of his patients and they have been very satisfied with their results as well. I would highly recommend him to women seeking breast reconstruction surgery!!

flag | Submitted July 17, 2007

Dr. James Jens Black's Credentials

• University Of Health Sciences/Chicago Medical School (Grad. 1988)