Ratings for Dr. Robert Enns

Just as good 2nd time around Would recommend him

flag | Submitted November 7, 2018

I met Dr Enns in emergency because I had severe pain in my esophagus and could not swallow anything. He was arrogant, rude, dismissive and told me to go home, that there was nothing wrong with me. After a lot of complaining, he eventually put a scope down my throat and into my badly ulcerative and bleeding esophagus and took tissue samples All without any pain medication!!! He further inflicted insult by asking me how long I had AIDS ! I did Not have AIDS and his excuse was that he was given the wrong file and that people with such a badly diseased esophagus usually have AIDS! No apologies..... He then sat in a chair at the base of my bed and said "Aren't you glad I found something" I was in hospital for 2 weeks and had to endure this man. Had I gone home I would have eventually bleed out and may have died. I can't believe that he can continue to treat patients!!

flag | Submitted September 17, 2018

Dr Enns himself wheeled me into his exam room for a colonoscopy. That says it all. Phenomenal!

flag | Submitted July 24, 2018

I had an excellent experience with Dr. Enns. He was very pleasant and personable and made me feel very comfortable. He took the time to ask me lots of questions and was very knowledgeable about Celiac disease and gluten sensitivity. He was also humorous and understanding of me being nervous for a scope and that made me feel much better and comfortable moving forward with it. His office staff is also very nice and helpful. I highly recommend him!!

flag | Submitted April 11, 2018

Charges a no show fee to people on disability who can't make appointments and refuses to rebook. Staff don't ask about - just list patient wrongs.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2018

Can’t reccomened this whole team enough. Had in house colonoscopy. Great eficancy. Well done Gang.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2018

Dr. Enns and his team make the world of GI better. They know what is what, they are kind and considerate and even funny at times. I could not have asked for a better experiance...all things considered.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2018

Dr enns is a very factual to the point doctor, no small talk, knows his stuff very well. My husband could have been a lot worse had he not seen this doctor. Two other doctors said my husbands esophagus wasn't too bad and could wait a few years before it being an issue...they were inexperienced and didn't know what to look for! Dr. Enns treated the very advanced stage of cell transfer and damage with scopes and radiation. He was an excellent doctor to deal with, and wouldn't want to be in any other hands.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2017

Dr Robert Enns ,very concerned, very precise ,phoned me on late Friday afternoon to advise me of my biopsies ,we're lucky to have him.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2017

I had the worst experience with this doctor. He is not knowledgeable, has his preset notions and is not willing to help. On top of that shows off as he is doing a favor meeting patients who have waited for months. Totally arrogant and rude. When I requested to look into the whole issue of GI problem , of which he is a so called specialist , he simply said I have been asked to look at one thing only and I am not going to look further. He should be ashamed to be called a specialist. Heartless and ruthless person.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2017