Ratings for Dr. Robert Enns

Dr enns is a very factual to the point doctor, no small talk, knows his stuff very well. My husband could have been a lot worse had he not seen this doctor. Two other doctors said my husbands esophagus wasn't too bad and could wait a few years before it being an issue...they were inexperienced and didn't know what to look for! Dr. Enns treated the very advanced stage of cell transfer and damage with scopes and radiation. He was an excellent doctor to deal with, and wouldn't want to be in any other hands.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2017

Dr Robert Enns ,very concerned, very precise ,phoned me on late Friday afternoon to advise me of my biopsies ,we're lucky to have him.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2017

I had the worst experience with this doctor. He is not knowledgeable, has his preset notions and is not willing to help. On top of that shows off as he is doing a favor meeting patients who have waited for months. Totally arrogant and rude. When I requested to look into the whole issue of GI problem , of which he is a so called specialist , he simply said I have been asked to look at one thing only and I am not going to look further. He should be ashamed to be called a specialist. Heartless and ruthless person.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2017

Arrogant, rude and terrible doctor. Doesn't have enough knowledge. Told me things which contradicted even what other doctors have said. When i mentioned what I have been told by multiple other doctors; he just ignored it. Whatever symptoms I mentioned to him, he just kept saying that I am not a specialist for that. So, I tried to explain to him that since my primary physician has sent me to him and I had to wait months for this appointment, he should at least thoroughly investigate whether my symptoms could be due to some GI issue. He completely refused.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2017

Dr. Enns is at the top of his game. I'm kind of freaked out with what's going on in my colon these days but the stress has eased up because of my trust in Dr. Enns.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2017

I strongly feel this doctor is biased and selective when it comes to what patients he will make an effort help and what patients he really doesn't want to spend time on. I agree with everyone else who said that Dr. Enns is arrogant and dismissive. I have Crohn's and was under excellent care of a GI when I lived in Winnipeg. I moved to Vancouver in 2015 and I ended up in a hospital emergency unit twice with extreme gut pain. The, second time, the emergency doctor but in a referral for me to see Dr. Enns. All my medical records from my GI in Winnipeg were forwarded to him and during my first, and only appointment, with him he scoffed at the high volume of pages of her report (she was a very thorough doctor). I had a definite feeling that he did not want me as a patient as he mentioned he usually does not take 'third party referrals", I gather that means being referred from a hospital emergency doctor ... I really am not sure what he meant by that. He arranged for me to have a capsule endoscopy and when I went back to him for the test results, he told me there was no sign of active Crohn's. I asked him about the severe pain I have in my gut every time after I eat. He replied " stop looking for something that isn't here" and gave me a prescription for a drug to relieve flatulence (gas pain). He proceeded to record into his phone about our meeting and said to me "how does that sound". Then got up and walked out on me ... so I just followed him out and kept on going and never went back. I am still having severe gut pain and have finally, with the help of my third family doctor (the other two were almost as aloof as Dr. Enns), I am now seeing another GI. What difference ... she has ordered a bunch of tests for me to have and said she will do her best to find out what is causing me this pain.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2017

Dr Enns is an amazing doctor, he's not only understanding he is caring and he gives you answers and will go the full way with you until you and him are satisfied with the out come. :)

flag | Submitted October 18, 2016

Dr. Enns' follow up was exceptional and he appeared genuinely caring and concerned.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2016

Such a kind doctor. He seems really warm, caring and genuine and I felt very at ease with him. His staff are similarly very kind and genuine.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2016

I can not say enough great things about Dr. Enns. He is kind, patient, concerned and extremely knowledgeable. He went into medicine to help people, he found an arena of medicine that intrigues him and combined those two elements make him great at what he does. He is also research involved which keeps him current on treatments and developments. Is he arrogant? Not that I have seen or experienced. Does he deserve to be proud and confident? YES. Dr Enns is a doctor, he is not applying to be your new best friend but he will be your guts best friend and your healthy guys don't care about his shoes or his recording device. Listen when he speaks, be prepared to answer his questions and see him as a partner in your health care. Dr Enns - should you be unwell and need his expertise - is a spectacular physician!

flag | Submitted November 16, 2015