Ratings for Dr. Robert Enns

Dr Enns himself wheeled me into his exam room for a colonoscopy. That says it all. Phenomenal!

flag | Submitted July 24, 2018

I had an excellent experience with Dr. Enns. He was very pleasant and personable and made me feel very comfortable. He took the time to ask me lots of questions and was very knowledgeable about Celiac disease and gluten sensitivity. He was also humorous and understanding of me being nervous for a scope and that made me feel much better and comfortable moving forward with it. His office staff is also very nice and helpful. I highly recommend him!!

flag | Submitted April 11, 2018

Charges a no show fee to people on disability who can't make appointments and refuses to rebook. Staff don't ask about - just list patient wrongs.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2018

Can’t reccomened this whole team enough. Had in house colonoscopy. Great eficancy. Well done Gang.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2018

Dr. Enns and his team make the world of GI better. They know what is what, they are kind and considerate and even funny at times. I could not have asked for a better experiance...all things considered.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2018

Dr enns is a very factual to the point doctor, no small talk, knows his stuff very well. My husband could have been a lot worse had he not seen this doctor. Two other doctors said my husbands esophagus wasn't too bad and could wait a few years before it being an issue...they were inexperienced and didn't know what to look for! Dr. Enns treated the very advanced stage of cell transfer and damage with scopes and radiation. He was an excellent doctor to deal with, and wouldn't want to be in any other hands.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2017

Dr Robert Enns ,very concerned, very precise ,phoned me on late Friday afternoon to advise me of my biopsies ,we're lucky to have him.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2017

I had the worst experience with this doctor. He is not knowledgeable, has his preset notions and is not willing to help. On top of that shows off as he is doing a favor meeting patients who have waited for months. Totally arrogant and rude. When I requested to look into the whole issue of GI problem , of which he is a so called specialist , he simply said I have been asked to look at one thing only and I am not going to look further. He should be ashamed to be called a specialist. Heartless and ruthless person.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2017

Arrogant, rude and terrible doctor. Doesn't have enough knowledge. Told me things which contradicted even what other doctors have said. When i mentioned what I have been told by multiple other doctors; he just ignored it. Whatever symptoms I mentioned to him, he just kept saying that I am not a specialist for that. So, I tried to explain to him that since my primary physician has sent me to him and I had to wait months for this appointment, he should at least thoroughly investigate whether my symptoms could be due to some GI issue. He completely refused.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2017

Dr. Enns is at the top of his game. I'm kind of freaked out with what's going on in my colon these days but the stress has eased up because of my trust in Dr. Enns.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2017