Ratings for Dr. Robert J. Nejat

I was scheduled to have surgery performed by Dr. Nejat but when I arrived at ADMISSIONS at Winthrop Hospital I was told a Dr. Lee was scheduled to perform my kidney surgery. WHO? WHAT? I knew nothing of a Dr. Lee or anything about someone taking the place of my own doctor/surgeon. Needless to say it was all very very upsetting and confusing to all, including Dr. Lee but mostly to me, his patient who in my opinion was treated with absolutely no respect and without any sense of propriety or professionalism on the part of Dr. Nejat and his staff!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted June 13, 2018

Dr. Nejat has been my physician for long time , his diagnosis is excellent and very caring person.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2016

Dr. R. Nejat is a great and wonderful person..He is a caring person also.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2015

Dr. Nejat is the perfect MD whose knowledge goes beyond his urological specialty. His sociable demeanor is comforting and his professional treatment is outstanding. He has a way of convincing patients, who may be in denial, to accept the recommended treatment. I am 68 and he is by far the best doctor I have ever met!

flag | Submitted August 22, 2015

Dr Nejat is a excellent physician, great diagnostician, easy communicator, and is easily available when I need him. I've gone to other urologists and he is the best I've encountered.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2015

Dr. Nejat is an outstanding doctor. I have going to him for a number of years. He is always professional and will listen to all questions. I have recommended him to two friends who went to him and were well pleased. I am very thankful I have such a fine doctor to care for me.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2015

Dr. Robert J. Nejat's Credentials

• Cornell University Medical College (Grad. 1995)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Garden City, NY