Ratings for Dr. Thomas R. Greene

Without question, one of the finest GPs I have ever had as my doctor.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2012

I have seen Dr. Greene for 11 years, he is an excellent doctor. He is friendly, efficient,and professional. His diagnoses have always been spot on with me. He listens and respects my opinions in my own care. I am very grateful to have found such an excellent doctor.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2011

Dr Greene respectfully cares for each of our family members as individuals in a family unit. Great!

flag | Submitted March 1, 2010

Tom Greene is very compassionate and down to earth. He is practical and candid. He is the the doctor that I have related to the best.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2010

Dr Greene has been lur family doctor for about 25 years and we've never even been tempted to make a change. He is intelligent, compassionate, friendly and everything anyone could want in a doctor. (No, he is not a relative.)

flag | Submitted June 18, 2009

Dr.Green is down to earth kind and has a good sence of humor. He has been my Dr. for 10 years. He is easy to talk to and spends the time to listen.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2008

Dr. Green is always willing to listen and work with you. I've never felt like I've been pushed into a course of treatment. Very understanding.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2007

Dr. Thomas R. Greene's Credentials

• University Of Washington School Of Medicine (Grad. 1978)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Kirkland, WA