You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Paul K. Mayeda

Thorough appointment and treatment plans discussed

flag | Submitted October 5, 2015

Dr. Mayeda rocks! He's really nice and willing to discuss things with you, including your own ideas for treatment. He's not one of those arrogant doctors that assumes his patients know nothing and won't take their preferences into account. He seems to know his stuff,too--he was able to diagnose a relatively obscure skin condition when I came in with a strange spotted rash. His weak point is punctuality. I didn't time it, so I could be way off, but I think the longest I've had to wait is 45 minutes to an hour. It's usually not that bad, but the truth is that he's rarely on time. So make sure you budget in some extra time when you plan to see him.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2010

I've gone to him once so far. He was very knowledgeable in my condition and knew exactly how to work with me. As mentioned by someone else, he treated me with respect and like an adult. I would recommend him to anyone looking for a good doctor in the Kirkland area.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

Wonderful at presenting alternative treatments for problems, and taking the time to explain what's happening with my health and what needs to be done and why. knowledgeable about recent medical studies. Treats me like an intelligent adult. Easy to talk to. Makes me feel like he cares.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2008

Dr. Mayeda has been our family doctor for many years. He always takes time and always listens. We are very pleased with his care and knowledge.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2008

Dr. Paul K. Mayeda's Credentials

• University Of California, Ucla School Of Medicine (Grad. 1986)

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Thorough appointment and treatment plans discussed"

October 5, 2015
  • First Name changed from "Paul" to "Paul K."

October 20, 2013