Ratings for Dr. Khalida Ghazala

I've been with her for years now,been misdiagnosed many time,you have to wait for a few days to get an appointment,the doctor is away so frequently,she is rude,doesn't care about her patients ,always in rush,she deals with you like she is doing it for free ,I'm on this website trying to find a new family doctor.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2016

Anne the receptionist can be rude. Do agree with others, feel like you are being rushed and not really listened to. Can get appt on short notice which is good.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2016

Dr. Ghazala has always taken pride in her work, shes one of the great staples that help keep the city together. Highly Recommended

flag | Submitted November 27, 2016

Dr Ghazala is the best - appointments are easy and no wait time

flag | Submitted April 25, 2016

I find Dr Ghazala very knowledge and will refer you to a specialist if you ask. I never find it difficult to get an appoinment after work. Her hours are good. Ann her receptionist is a lovely lady and always tries to fit you in.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2015

Love Dr. Ghazala. Very smart. Spot on diagnosis. Will refer you if needed. She is so calm and does not make you nervous. She is also so cool to talk to and has common sense. I love seeing her and she is so funny. Glad to know you my friend. God bless you

flag | Submitted November 4, 2015

Dr Ghazala is knowledgeable, patient, friendly, empathetic and her diagnosis is always correct. She has been incredible to me and my family for more than a decade. I'd never go to another doctor.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2015

Dr Ghazala is compassionate. I welcome her candor and honesty.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2015

Dr Ghazala is one of the worse doctors I have ever dealt with. She used to be my family doctor but, because of the care I and my family receive from her we started going to walk in clinics until we found another family doctor. When you go to her with anything she doesn't even listen to you. She has a bit of a condescending tone, and always seems to be in a rush. Her response to anything you tell her is "oh its nothing". That frustrated me alot. It got to a point I was the one asking her to give me a requisition that best suited my symptoms. I went to her with one issue regularly because I didn't know what it was but my symptoms were always the same, she did nothing and gave me the same response. I went to a walk in they did a few tests and found I had a rare disorder. I'm glad I didn't listen to her. I would not even recommend her to my worst enemy.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2014

I was misdiagnosed several times, resulting in increased infection leading to visits to the emergency room and repeated surgeries over the past 5 years. Even with a case history of this type of infection, she did NOT listen to my concerns of the exact same recurring pains. We have switched family doctors.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2012