Ratings for Dr. Barbara S. Giesser

waited 1.5hr over appointment time. Yawned the whole time. Seemed very uninterested in what I had to say. I thought I was going to waste her time and she ended up wasting my time. She knew my optic nerves were atrophied and she didn't care. She said she knew nothing about migraines ---and she's a neurologist??? Made her assistant do all the work. Told me if I wanted to go after the "MS diagnosis" I would need more tests...why the hell did I see her in the first place? Total waste of my time. Then come to find out, I needed her report and I tried to get it through medical records and they said they didn't have proof of me seeing her! Well, she billed my insurance company and got PAID but they still claimed they had no medical records of the day of service?! To get through to their staff is a complete nightmare and even if they have great doctors, I'll take my chance outside of UCLA!

flag | Submitted October 8, 2013

flag | Submitted July 17, 2007

Dr. Barbara S. Giesser's Credentials

• University Of Texas Medical School At San Antonio (Grad. 1978)

Commercial Insurance Company