Ratings for Dr. Mark B. Irwin

I cannot recommend Dr. Irwin Highly enough. He is one of the best doctors I've ever encountered. His knowledge, experience, manner and professionalism are second to none.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2015

Dr. Irwin is absolutely top quality--He is knowledgeable and experienced. He has excellent diagnostic skills and a no-nonsense approach to treatment. Equally important, he is very friendly and approachable, and it is obvious that he cares about his patients. You will not find a better, more responsive urologist.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2015

Dr Irwin is a trip. He is super knowledgeable and has a great bedside manner but it comes rapid fire so be ready! I have not seen a doctor that is so accessible to patients. He saw me the same day and while I presented a bit of a confusing case at first we worked through it and he handed me off to a oncologist after a surgical procedure which he performed flawlessly as well. Top marks.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2014

This Dr. Is unlike any other Dr. that I have ever seen. He is extremely knowledgeable and has outstanding bedside manner.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2014

Dr. Mark B. Irwin's Credentials

• Med Coll Of Wi, Milwaukee Wi 53226 (Grad. 1982)