Ratings for Dr. Naomi T. Bloomfield

I like and trust Dr. Bloomfield. I had my first appointment with her in March 2016, and found her down-to-earth and friendly. I'm someone who avoids doctors if at all possible, so I was a bit anxious going in, but Dr. Bloomfield quickly put me at ease. Reading some of the negative comments here surprised me, because my experience was very positive.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2016

Horrible experience. I filed a complaint against her. I found she was unprofessional, loud and full of herself. I am surprised she still has a medical license.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2015

I went to Dr. Bloomfield because my regular GYN was not available. When I called and explained my situation (excessive bleeding) to her nurse, I was told to come in immediately. I got there at 10:45 for an 11:00 appointment, and I was called into her office at 1:00. While in her office, she cut me off to answer a phone call from one of her front desk staff regarding a problem with their computers. Then, after expressing my concerns to her, she proceeded to tell me that every woman had these problems, offered no solutions, and made me feel ridiculous for coming in the first place. Upon my inquiry about the urine test the nurse performed, she informed me that she hadn't even looked at the results and I had to wait as she reviewed them. I will never return to Dr. Bloomfield because she was unfriendly, unprofessional, and did not give me the attention a woman should have from her GYN.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2012

flag | Submitted August 15, 2011

I LOVE HER AND WILL GO TO HER FOR ANY FUTURE CHILDREN-SHE SAVED MY LIFE!!!! She has an amazing bedside manner, extremely intelligent and caring and so thorough!!! She delivered my son and saved my life as I was bleeding out after my delivery. She is an amazing woman and physician and I would sing her praises to anyone who would listen. She went out of her way for me on numerous occasions and even called me at home to check up on me and thank me for the card I sent. Very personable, you can trust her with your life, I did and I would again.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2010

Yes, there usually is a wait. But when you get in to see her, she gives you full attention and care. She has given me explanations and drawn diagrams, too.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2010

I choose this doctor because of location. I went for a pap smear and expressed concerns about my fertility because of my age (34). She was extremely stand offish and ranted that people under 35 who havent tried for a year are "wasting my time." I left in tears and later found out there were problems affecting my and my husband's fertility--many precious months were wasted because she didnt take me seriously. When the pap smear came back abnormal, I had to research basic info on my own. Staff was nonchalant about rescheduling repeat paps. When I asked that my records be sent to another doctor, they wanted to charge me for the copying.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2008

Dr. Naomi T. Bloomfield's Credentials

• Albany Medical College Of Union University (Grad. 1980)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Troy, NY