Ratings for Dr. Martin Roscoe

Amazing result for my knee replacement! Would highly recommend Dr. Roscoe!

flag | Submitted November 6, 2017

Have had 2 hip replacements both had excellent results with excellent pre and post surgery communication. follow up is great and forever ongoing. I would highly recommend this surgeon.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2017

I recently saw dr roscoe for a total knee replacement. He was very thorough leading up to the procedure and did an excellent job. He was available after the surgery for follow-up and explained the rehabilitation process very well. He was very kind throughout my entire experience.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2017

Dr. Roscoe has operated on both of my knees. After years of pain I finally have my life back. He was patient with me throughout the process. I would highly recommend him to friends and family.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2017

Dr. Roscoe was my dad's surgeon and I was referred to him through my doctor. Dr. Roscoe is very thorough, kind and caring. He will go the extra mile to meet all of your needs. Dr. Roscoe is the best surgeon I have seen in this field. I would highly recommend him to family and friends.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2016

Fantastic knowledgeable doctor. Great guy! I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2016

Excellent doctor. Dr. Roscoe completed a hip replacement on me after 20 years of pain. His was patient throughout the process answering my questions and I appreciated him taking the time with me. I am now full recovered and plan to have my second hip done with him in the future.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2016

Arrogant and rude(I heard it from the nurses too). The doctor refused to check my heavily hurt neck after an injury even he was asked many times. After an injury the broken bones healed badly-displaced. He did not provide me with any explanation about the healing process, x-rays, because he "felt uncomfortable" and together with his stuff denied my family doctor's referral for a second opinion. Without a neurologist's consultation the doctor sent me to the physiotherapist Chris who continued to destroy my shoulders and neck( I heard it later from my neurologist). His medical records differs from his words, also he puts too many efforts to depict a patient not a healing process.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2016

Dr. Roscoe completed a knee replacement on me 6 months ago. He was amazing to deal with and the surgery went perfectly. I have never felt better.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2016

Dr.Roscoe is truly amazing!!!' He did the surgery of my right elbow in 1995. What a great job it was!! He also recommended an experimental physiotherapy two weeks after the surgery. Thanks to him i can mo w my right hand and i can bend it all the way. He is very knowledgable and profesional with great bedside manners. Thank you dr. Roscoe. I highly recommend him based on my experience.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2016