Ratings for Dr. Jill E. Flory

Very good bedside manor and very helpful. I have had Dr Florey for a Family Doctor for more than 10 years and have had great experience with her knowledge and care.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2011

Dr. Flory is fantastic! She is kind and very knowledgeable. She was absolutely amazing when I went into labor and met me at the hospital MUCH sooner than most doctors typically show up. Many show up in time to catch the baby, but Dr. Flory was there from the first push!

flag | Submitted October 6, 2010

She at first was a great doctor to me but then turned out to be one of the worst doctors that I ever had. She thought I was just a drug seeker until I pushed for MRI's and oh wow they showed that I really was in pain and ended up having to have 4 emergency surgeries becuase of her and Dr. Chad Abernathy passed me off and thought that I was just lieing. I can't believe that doctors like this are around. I thought the point of being a doctor was to help a person and help them get better. No thanks to her my life is completely ruined and I am now disabled for the rest of my life because of her negligence and unwillingnes to look into my case and what has happend to me. No thanks to her I will live the rest of my life in pain and will have to continue to live this way because she didn't care and she thought I was only a drug seeker when I had to push to get test done only for them to find that I was in sever pain and now have to pay for this for the rest of my life. NO thanks to her.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2009

Dr. Flory is exceptionally kind, takes all the time you need and answers all questions. She gets you to a specialist when needed and someone in the group is always available. You can't go wrong with any of the physicians in the Family Medicine Specialist PC. I have been cared for by Dr. Angenend and Dr. O'Brien when Dr. Flory was gone and was treated with the same respect as if I were their own patient. A great group.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2007

Dr. Jill E. Flory's Credentials

• University Of Iowa College Of Medicine (Grad. 1994)

MSP/BC Med