Ratings for Dr. Bhaswati Bhattacharya

This is an honest opinion. She seemed like an efficient person but after knowing her, she is not that good. I am spiritual and what I sensed was that she wasn't perfect. She doesn't accept insurance, she charges a lot (+ supplements), she can be very rude and obnoxious. She left and we couldn't contact her. Sure she knows some spiritual healings and has lots of diplomas and success but for someone suffering from a bad case of depression, after months of coming there and spending $1000s, she did not help AT ALL. I felt her energy a little temporarily but it didn't go beyond that. I sought a spiritual alternative and she did not help me there. She was mad at me for not getting on time whilst she herself didn't get on time. Yes I have my own probs as she does. I'm sure she means well but she needs a lot of improvement herself. She talked too much about herself and blamed me for personal life things when I was too stunned and fatigued to do anything! She cannot put herself in others shoes.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2010

Dr. Bhaswati Bhattacharya's Credentials

• Rush Med Coll Of Rush Univ, Chicago Il 60612 (Grad. 1998)