Ratings for Dr. Joseph S. Wilson

The best with a GREAT staff. Saved my life twice (so far!)

flag | Submitted March 13, 2011

WHEN I HAD MY HEART ATTACK HE WAS ALWAYS CHECKING ON ME WHEN I WENT HOME AND IF I DID NOT ANSWER THE PHONE AFTER HE CALLED 2 OR 3 TIMES IN 10 MINUTES HE WOULD SEND THE PARAMEDICS WHICH IN SEVERAL CASES THEY ARRIVED IN TIME TO SAVE MY LIFE. THE DOCTOR'S CARING SAVED MY LIFE 3 TIMES. TO THIS DAY HE STILL IS SEEING ME WHEN I HAVE BEEN IN THE HOSPITAL FOR OTHER OPERATIONS. I FIND HIS CONCERN ADMIRBLE AND COMFORTING. HE IS THE BEST HEART SPECIALIST THAT I HAVE BEEN TO OVER THE YEARS.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2008

I should preface my rating by stating the fact that I am disabled. I sought the medical services of Dr. Wilson twice. During the interim period between the first and second medical appointments, I was prescribed a medication that was eventually declared unsafe by the FDA, due to possible adverse heart abnormalities and side effects. This medication was NOT prescribed by Dr. Wilson. The first medical appointment, with Dr. Wilson, was routine and ordinary. However, the second medical appointment was not routine and ordinary. During the second office viist, a battery of tests were performed to determine if there were heart abnormalities. After the tests, Dr. Wilson talked with me one-on-one. His general demeanor and tone could be described as, "I'm busy and I don't have time to talk to you." After I asked him one or two short follow-up questions, he walked right out of the office. Apparently my disability made him very uncomfortable. However, he wasn't uncomfortable taking my money.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2007

Dr. Joseph S. Wilson's Credentials

• Emory University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1977)

GHI